Welcome to Gaia! ::

This was actually a bet with a friend of mine! As to how far away we could get a penny (like say the other side of the country) and how many we could get! With all the pennies donated going to our local Rockford PAWS (humane society) where I adopted my doggy and frequently volenteer! Lol I didnt think it would work but I thought I would try! and because most of the people I know just throw them away anyway, which is kind of sad considering they could go to an awesome cause! If you would like to PM me and I will send you the mailing address!

**In no way is this a scam..If it was I would be asking for far more than a penny! 3nodding

Friendly Smoker

You have horrid punctuation... That or you are the most overly excited person I've ever read.

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I use pennies to base my 15mm miniatures on, mainly because they're cheaper than using steel washers.

Yeah, sorry but that pretty much sums up the value of a penny to me.
Thank you for that creative criticism. I will make sure to take that into account for every post that I make for the rest of my life. I am indebted to you for seeing and correcting my greatest weakness. -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff