Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everybody smile

We are very new to this kind of thing. If we step on any toes please make sure to let us know smile Just a bit about us. Theres three of us using this account Itachi, FallenAngel and ArrowTheUnicorn. Foremost we want to join this community and gain some friends.

Random Facts:

1) We are Youtubers! Not the famous kind lol. We just like playing games, recording and editing. Making something beautiful and sharing it with people. Check us out at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDHCDmmqxgSOvOtIYrh3TLw

2) We live in Australia. It seems to be getting hotter and hotter here.

3) We are all related ^^

Tipsy Browser

Welcome to gaia. I'm kati. You can ask me questions, friend me, and I'll help you out with anything you need.

Angelic Wife

13,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
The3N00bigos
Hello everybody smile

We are very new to this kind of thing. If we step on any toes please make sure to let us know smile Just a bit about us. Theres three of us using this account Itachi, FallenAngel and ArrowTheUnicorn. Foremost we want to join this community and gain some friends.

Random Facts:

1) We are Youtubers! Not the famous kind lol. We just like playing games, recording and editing. Making something beautiful and sharing it with people. Check us out at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDHCDmmqxgSOvOtIYrh3TLw

3) We are all related ^^

WELCOME TO GAIA!!!! biggrin

This is an awesome community jam-packed FULL of gamers and anime lovers and roleplayers! You guys should totally consider joining the roleplay scene. biggrin For example, you could join my roleplay located here; Falling Stars

Of course, you don't have to join. xD But it's nice to look at different roleplays if that's something you may come to be interested in. 8DD

What kind of games do you guys like to play? What are your favorite games individually? (asking before checking out your youtube)

Dmitri James's Pardner

The3N00bigos

Well, welcome to gaia! It's cool that you're making youtube vids. Keep at it!

Raider

7,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
The3N00bigos
Hello everybody smile

Random Facts:

3) We are all related ^^

Tipsy Explorer

The3N00bigos

Interesting that you all didn't just get your own account lol whee

Aged Operator

#RandomGenericWelcome

Interesting Gekko

madness-in-wonderland
The3N00bigos

Interesting that you all didn't just get your own account lol whee

Belialchan's Other Half

Ground Control