Hilarious Flatterer

dragonclaw1997
derbucket
dragonclaw1997
derbucket
dragonclaw1997
derbucket
My dad leaving me and my siblings at mt aunts place for the night
while my dad took my my to the hospital, she was really sick and we all couldnt go with them, so he asked his sister, my aunt if her stay at her place, that was two storeys, she had us sleep in the empty basement all on one mattress and hit us because we said a bad word...to this day I still hate her, but I put on a smile when I do.
I an my twin were 4, my lil brother 2, my older brother 6
I don't know what to say, but wow. sad

My parents know happened, I hardly kmew anything about religion then but her place scared me, it felt cold, I hate her so much.
TBH I am religious in my own weird way but I think religion goes too far, I hate how it tries to control people and make them conform, just let people be themselves, hell, people who curse are more likely to tell the truth then a person who doesn't.
Exactly, some people just use religion as an excuse to hurt others how they see fit and confuse it to being their gods wish or something, im happy you lives far away from me uxu
Someday, I will burn down Westboro Baptist Church

I will smile with relief and accomplishment.

Jeering Conversationalist

a kid spit on me in fourth grade bc i called him an a*****e.

he was so fking weird and rude tho like.. he pulled his pants down in school and asked my friend to see her vag.

ugh i hated that kid.
dragonclaw1997
derbucket
dragonclaw1997
derbucket
dragonclaw1997
derbucket
My dad leaving me and my siblings at mt aunts place for the night
while my dad took my my to the hospital, she was really sick and we all couldnt go with them, so he asked his sister, my aunt if her stay at her place, that was two storeys, she had us sleep in the empty basement all on one mattress and hit us because we said a bad word...to this day I still hate her, but I put on a smile when I do.
I an my twin were 4, my lil brother 2, my older brother 6
I don't know what to say, but wow. sad

My parents know happened, I hardly kmew anything about religion then but her place scared me, it felt cold, I hate her so much.
TBH I am religious in my own weird way but I think religion goes too far, I hate how it tries to control people and make them conform, just let people be themselves, hell, people who curse are more likely to tell the truth then a person who doesn't.
Exactly, some people just use religion as an excuse to hurt others how they see fit and confuse it to being their gods wish or something, im happy you lives far away from me uxu
Someday, I will burn down Westboro Baptist Church
It's pretty cold out here, so I don't mind if you warm your hands over my steamy pecs.

Vicious Soldier

11,175 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman

Why do kids do that to themselves?
It absolutely cripple's one's life path. Not to mention their children.
I know, and they aren't taking it seriously too, all they keep doing is showing off and stalking men that don't even like them and trying to make them their "Sugar daddy" The new generations are ignorant these days.

Bloody hell. That's not right. Kids aren't accessories, men are not something to be used just for cash.
Indeed, it is completely sickening, and the other idiots keep feeding them attention, including the teachers, the ignorant only keep raising themselves higher and praise each other while the smarter people with more sanity are put down and ignored to the point they are pushed into depression.

The world we live in is built for the ignorant.
Even those who find they are only mildly self-aware can often find themselves in a state of utter loathing.
Really, the most comfort you can find is in not knowing, or not caring.
Especially in this past year. There's so much messed up garbage in the world, and thousands of people are coming to harm trying to clean it up.
And it's terrible, because we know it's s**t. Yet we don't do anything about it, because we watch the ones who do come to harm.
I want to world to simply clean itself up.
You know, maybe a disease that only targets narcissists. cat_lol
I'm hoping for a worldwide extinction of the human population. rofl

Cat

dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman

I know, and they aren't taking it seriously too, all they keep doing is showing off and stalking men that don't even like them and trying to make them their "Sugar daddy" The new generations are ignorant these days.

Bloody hell. That's not right. Kids aren't accessories, men are not something to be used just for cash.
Indeed, it is completely sickening, and the other idiots keep feeding them attention, including the teachers, the ignorant only keep raising themselves higher and praise each other while the smarter people with more sanity are put down and ignored to the point they are pushed into depression.

Even those who find they are only mildly self-aware can often find themselves in a state of utter loathing.
Especially in this past year. There's so much messed up garbage in the world, and thousands of people are coming to harm trying to clean it up.
And it's terrible, because we know it's s**t. Yet we don't do anything about it, because we watch the ones who do come to harm.

That'd be a real party.
Just let it wait until I've come to terms with death, alright?

Vicious Soldier

11,175 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Example Lead

he was so fking weird and rude tho like.. he pulled his pants down in school and asked my friend to see her vag.

ugh i hated that kid.
I knew a kid like that, he got his a** kicked.

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
My childhood was nothing but horrible memories...
I would be unable to recall all of them here,
but to put it in simple terms, on average I have attended a different school for every year I was in school, so I have just about seen it all.
I wasn't really a child when this happened, I mean I was 18, but still finishing highschool, which is child enough for most...
It was a lower income inner city school, and there were on campus officers known for harassing students.
I was in the top quarter, which wasn't bad for an overcrowded and failing school, passing all my classes, even in advanced placement and just biding time till graduation. Since gang activity wasn't uncommon, there was a strict uniform code. The day in question was a free dress code day where select students could wear civilian clothing instead of the typical khaki and polo. Since I had work in the tattoo shop after, I was wearing a shirt that had my back tattoos exposed, during lunchtime it seemed to offend a freshman assistant principal who was rather green and inexperienced since it was her first year, and I had never seen her previously. I complied and covered them with my jacket, and she continued to survey and harass me, in which I told her that her work was done and she can go away now. She didn't like that one bit, and demanded to remove me from the cafeteria to talk to me. When I refused, unable to understand why she refused to talk to me right there, and unwilling to step away from public eye, she called an officer over who proceeded to pull me out of my chair in a grand spectacle to perform a take down maneuver and handcuff and detain me. The principal was present and full witness to the event, even having the nerve to ask if I was "special ed" because I was upset and yelling. You should have seen how much they resembled a troupe of circus chimps when I looked at her and nearly screamed "WHAT THE F-" Since I had done nothing illegal, just Insubordination and resisting ulawful arrest which is the ultimate sin in the public school institution, I was issued a warning and returned to class, where I proceeded to skip school for the rest of the day to go to work.
I could have easily found a lawyer and pressed charges, something my government teacher was willing to assist with since she was a witness to the daily horrors that occurred in it's halls year after year. I decided it wasn't worth the effort and headache, finished the semester and moved to a private school to graduate.
After the gross injustice I faced from faculty, they had the nerve to send me to court for the school I missed, I refused to attend class after that. I told the judge a little of my experiences, and that I did not plan on finishing the year there.
When I went to withdraw from the school, the same c**t of a principal even had the nerve to try to coerce me into graduating there, saying that such an old and prestigious school would look better on my diploma to colleges than the small private art charter I had in mind. I laughed in her face, because I knew by then she had seen how high my test scores were, how little they had contributed to that education, and that nothing she could have said or done would have made me stay.

I don't want to get into a contest where we are trying to one up one another with who had the shittier day stories, because I have a lifetime of sufferings, and I would win that one 4/5 times... that being said, there are things that are private that I do not have any intention of sharing on the internet. To sum it all up, personally there is nothing that is absolutely more horrifying than the dark recesses of the mind, and because of all the bullshit experiences, my mind has the tendency to be darker than most.

Severe childhood trauma is always fun for my family...
I remember being unable to watch the original Romero Night of the Living Dead at the ripe age of 5. My mother and her boyfriend proceeded to chase me around the house yelling "Brains!"
Traumatized for life.
Not long after, me and my Daddy-o played Resident Evil 2 and 3.
Between Nemesis, Jumpscares, and Zombie Dogs, I would have nightmares for life.
To this day, my worst dreams are being over run and SOL by a horde of the undead.
It is strange how the fear turned to a fascination as I transitioned from child to adult.

Vicious Soldier

11,175 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman

That'd be a real party.
Okay, maybe Ebola will save us. XD

Cat

dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman

That'd be a real party.
Okay, maybe Ebola will save us. XD

Wooo, Ebola!

Jeering Conversationalist

dragonclaw1997
Example Lead

ugh i hated that kid.

good. he got what was coming then.
kids gotta learn from their mistakes in some way.
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman
dragonclaw1997
Toxic Batman

It's pretty cold out here, so I don't mind if you warm your hands over my steamy pecs.
Kelso The Great
My childhood was nothing but horrible memories...
I would be unable to recall all of them here,
but to put it in simple terms, on average I have attended a different school for every year I was in school, so I have just about seen it all.
I wasn't really a child when this happened, I mean I was 18, but still finishing highschool, which is child enough for most...
It was a lower income inner city school, and there were on campus officers known for harassing students.
I was in the top quarter, which wasn't bad for an overcrowded and failing school, passing all my classes, even in advanced placement and just biding time till graduation. Since gang activity wasn't uncommon, there was a strict uniform code. The day in question was a free dress code day where select students could wear civilian clothing instead of the typical khaki and polo. Since I had work in the tattoo shop after, I was wearing a shirt that had my back tattoos exposed, during lunchtime it seemed to offend a freshman assistant principal who was rather green and inexperienced since it was her first year, and I had never seen her previously. I complied and covered them with my jacket, and she continued to survey and harass me, in which I told her that her work was done and she can go away now. She didn't like that one bit, and demanded to remove me from the cafeteria to talk to me. When I refused, unable to understand why she refused to talk to me right there, and unwilling to step away from public eye, she called an officer over who proceeded to pull me out of my chair in a grand spectacle to perform a take down maneuver and handcuff and detain me. The principal was present and full witness to the event, even having the nerve to ask if I was "special ed" because I was upset and yelling. You should have seen how much they resembled a troupe of circus chimps when I looked at her and nearly screamed "WHAT THE F-" Since I had done nothing illegal, just Insubordination and resisting ulawful arrest which is the ultimate sin in the public school institution, I was issued a warning and returned to class, where I proceeded to skip school for the rest of the day to go to work.
I could have easily found a lawyer and pressed charges, something my government teacher was willing to assist with since she was a witness to the daily horrors that occurred in it's halls year after year. I decided it wasn't worth the effort and headache, finished the semester and moved to a private school to graduate.
After the gross injustice I faced from faculty, they had the nerve to send me to court for the school I missed, I refused to attend class after that. I told the judge a little of my experiences, and that I did not plan on finishing the year there.
When I went to withdraw from the school, the same c**t of a principal even had the nerve to try to coerce me into graduating there, saying that such an old and prestigious school would look better on my diploma to colleges than the small private art charter I had in mind. I laughed in her face, because I knew by then she had seen how high my test scores were, how little they had contributed to that education, and that nothing she could have said or done would have made me stay.

I don't want to get into a contest where we are trying to one up one another with who had the shittier day stories, because I have a lifetime of sufferings, and I would win that one 4/5 times... that being said, there are things that are private that I do not have any intention of sharing on the internet. To sum it all up, personally there is nothing that is absolutely more horrifying than the dark recesses of the mind, and because of all the bullshit experiences, my mind has the tendency to be darker than most.

Severe childhood trauma is always fun for my family...
I remember being unable to watch the original Romero Night of the Living Dead at the ripe age of 5. My mother and her boyfriend proceeded to chase me around the house yelling "Brains!"
Traumatized for life.
Not long after, me and my Daddy-o played Resident Evil 2 and 3.
Between Nemesis, Jumpscares, and Zombie Dogs, I would have nightmares for life.
To this day, my worst dreams are being over run and SOL by a horde of the undead.
It is strange how the fear turned to a fascination as I transitioned from child to adult.
Maybe Fafnir will stomp just a bit too close and we can have pan-seared dragon steak for weeks. Of course, you'd manage to scorch the meat even in the dead of everlasting winter.

Lazy Kitty

probably getting my first period during a museum visit and due to my lack of sex education i didn't know what it was
i was panicking so hard
Example Lead
dragonclaw1997
Example Lead

ugh i hated that kid.

good. he got what was coming then.
kids gotta learn from their mistakes in some way.

Dapper Giver

dragonclaw1997
Chibi_Akutenshi
dragonclaw1997
Chibi_Akutenshi
Depends on what childhood is. My mom beat me 'til I bled and cough it up for a few hours. I'm sure that's why I'm goofing around in CB instead of I don't know...Sleeping like a normal person. sweatdrop

But I tend to like...Want to reach out to people like me. I'm a survivor. biggrin

Also, dueling banjos. That sounds awesome.
To me It's hard to understand why birth givers are so harsh. It's good that you stay optimistic. smile

Because people are in a constant state of flux between awesome and awful. My mom was in awful mode. She doesn't remember half of it she was on a lot of drugs back then. Crazy.
I see, she must have been in a depressed state. sad

Not dealing with her problems. Don't do that kids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff