41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
TeaDidikai
Calelith
TeaDidikai
Calelith

Then why have you been bending the truth so it's in your favor?

mainly in reference to this:
Quote:
-snip- back when it was Cu, Nuri, Deo and I doing most of the discussions, -snip-

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."
Don't consider that my favor. What that is in favor of us a kind of process where people are able to explore different ideas, even ones that prove to be wrong. Without that, it's mostly just a lot of baiting questions targeting people who don't get it. Did a fair bit of that myself on both sides as a devils advocate and it didn't do any good as the current state of the discussion can attest to.

And? I don't see you answering the question anywhere in there...

Bolded it for ya.
Calelith, it's time to stop. You want to have an honest conversation about this stuff? Fine. But this isn't the way to go about it with me.

Once again, you still didn't answer my question. Stating don't consider that my favor doesn't negate the whole, I asked a question and you went on a useless tangent to make yourself seem like the better person and that you did no wrong in the past...

Calelith
TeaDidikai
Calelith
TeaDidikai
Calelith

Then why have you been bending the truth so it's in your favor?

mainly in reference to this:
Quote:
-snip- back when it was Cu, Nuri, Deo and I doing most of the discussions, -snip-

Don't consider that my favor. What that is in favor of us a kind of process where people are able to explore different ideas, even ones that prove to be wrong. Without that, it's mostly just a lot of baiting questions targeting people who don't get it. Did a fair bit of that myself on both sides as a devils advocate and it didn't do any good as the current state of the discussion can attest to.

Bolded it for ya.
Calelith, it's time to stop. You want to have an honest conversation about this stuff? Fine. But this isn't the way to go about it with me.

Once again, you still didn't answer my question. Stating don't consider that my favor doesn't negate the whole, I asked a question and you went on a useless tangent to make yourself seem like the better person and that you did no wrong in the past...

If that's the way you want to read it. Sure wasn't what I had in mind when I typed it out.

What I did do was cop to the fact that I used to do the same petty, manipulative s**t you do. I won't do it anymore though.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
TeaDidikai
Calelith
TeaDidikai
Calelith
TeaDidikai

Bolded it for ya.

If that's the way you want to read it. Sure wasn't what I had in mind when I typed it out.

What I did do was cop to the fact that I used to do the same petty, manipulative s**t you do. I won't do it anymore though.

Yet you still are and have been.

So wouldn't that mean you're being a hypocrite?

Tipsy Hunter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Abapical

Yes?

Tipsy Hunter

Calelith
Abapical

Yes?

Nothing.
Calelith

You saying it doesn't make it so. Proof by assertion doesn't fly.

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
TeaDidikai
Calelith

You saying it doesn't make it so. Proof by assertion doesn't fly.

Pot calling the kettle, Tea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas