Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Wiccan FAQ

Though I would think your HP/HPS would be the one teaching you.
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Wiccan FAQ

Thats the thing, I live in a community where we do not have a HP/HPS. The only wiccans in my community are me and one of my friends. I'm trying to do this on my own.

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
ShawnaSickness
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Wiccan FAQ

Thats the thing, I live in a community where we do not have a HP/HPS. The only wiccans in my community are me and one of my friends. I'm trying to do this on my own.
I strongly suggest reading over the FAQ.

Questionable Shapeshifter

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
ShawnaSickness
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Wiccan FAQ

Yeah, I would highly suggest you stay away from that thread. It wasn't authored by a Wicca, but rather a biased cowan and is full of her erroneous ideas of what Wicca is. All it will get it you is confused, and if you post on it, probably attacked.

These are two of the best sites I have come across.

http://wicca.cnbeyer.com/redirect.shtml

http://cog.org

Either one which will be a MUCH better source of info than an anime fan site.

I am always available for PM with questions, or any help I can give. heart

Adored Admirer

Pay no attention to vwytche. She is like someone who says you can become a Jew without being properly converted, or a Zoroastrian without being born into the religion. Wicca isn't like Christianity where you can just pick it up and call yourself a Wiccan.
Pseudo-Onkelos
Pay no attention to vwytche. She is like someone who says you can become a Jew without being properly converted, or a Zoroastrian without being born into the religion. Wicca isn't like Christianity where you can just pick it up and call yourself a Wiccan.
I know thats why I am trying to do all the research on it I can. To figure out everything.
God is thusly ghostly, 'tis true.

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
ShawnaSickness
Pseudo-Onkelos
I know thats why I am trying to do all the research on it I can. To figure out everything.
Why don't you try Amber & Jet? As long as you are of age there's the possibility of meeting someone on there that can possibly point you in the right direction to find a coven.

Friendly Lunatic

X-Yami-no-Ko-X
As long as you are of age

Yeah......................I think she doesn't know about the sex part yet.

Distinct Genius

13,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MachineMuse
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
As long as you are of age

Yeah......................I think she doesn't know about the sex part yet.
QFT

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
ShawnaSickness
Pseudo-Onkelos

Yes, by all means, pay no attention to me. I don't spout the popular party line of a vocal minority, so of course, I MUST be wrong.

To avoid any confusion, may I ask, are you intersted in mainstream Wicca, or British Traditional Wicca? They are two wildly differnt things, with little in common but a name.

If your interest is mainstream, the two links I gave you are an excellent starting point, and both contain links to many other great sites.

If your interest is BTW, than granted, I'm the last person in the world you want to be talking to.

Either way, I would still stay wawy from the FAQ thread. Everything I said about it is correct. It was not written by a Wicca. It is full of her own ideas. And it has become such a battleground that any conversation there is pretty difficult. Beside wich, the OP left Gaia to get a life years ago, so you can't really get any answers there.

There is currently an active discussion thread here.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/supernatural/wiccan/t.81699953_751

We'd be glad to have you join us there if you like. heart

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Pseudo-Onkelos

Please point out where I have said these things.

You've been telling your lies so long you've forgotten the are just your lies.
vwytche
You've been telling your lies so long you've forgotten the are just your lies.

Every post on this thread will be tipped!.

Blessed Friend

ShawnaSickness

I am Wiccan. Do what on your own? I wish that the original post hadn't been edited so that I could see your question? Sometimes Wiccans can be all secret squirrel, so that there may be some in your community that are not advertizing themselves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff