13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              But, I has no money.

Stay and chat maybe you will get gifted, People aren't liking me so...

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I only stick around to chat if people chat with me. Otherwise I feel silly. I'm sure people like you just fine.

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

But, I has no money.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I only stick around to chat if people chat with me. Otherwise I feel silly. I'm sure people like you just fine.

I edited my first post, People were being really discouraging and rude. I have been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts, because i have been going through so much real world drama.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

But, I has no money.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I edited my first post, People were being really discouraging and rude. I have been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts, because i have been going through so much real world drama.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I don't think you know me well enough nor am I qualified to discuss your depression. I would assume people think you're just making up something to get pretty things. People do that alot. I found that simply asking for something, without giving a reason or a storyline and being nice gets you pretty things. Try that.

Unicorn

12,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

But, I has no money.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

People might have been a bit rude, but what you're saying sounds ridiculous.
The "I deserve them because I work hard" is dumb, no offense but just because you work hard in reality doesn't mean you deserve gifts. There are tons of other people who work hard, not just you. If someone wants to gift you, they will. No need to make a thread asking for gifts because you think you deserve them. A better way would be to just talk to people in CB, start a conservation or something. Not what you're doing rn sweatdrop

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

But, I has no money.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I don't think you know me well enough nor am I qualified to discuss your depression. I would assume people think you're just making up something to get pretty things. People do that alot. I found that simply asking for something, without giving a reason or a storyline and being nice gets you pretty things. Try that.

Im not making mine up, I do know of other people that do though. I always just try to be as honest as possible. And nice, I do give out a lot of free art to people in the cb.

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
Ixpocki
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

But, I has no money.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

The "I deserve them because I work hard" is dumb, no offense but just because you work hard in reality doesn't mean you deserve gifts. There are tons of other people who work hard, not just you. If someone wants to gift you, they will. No need to make a thread asking for gifts because you think you deserve them.

That is not the point of this thread. People who have actually talked to me know i have been trying to find work and depression has been getting to me. This was to help lift my spirit, And i want other people to get gifts too not just myself .

Unicorn

12,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lady mewcat
Ixpocki
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

But, I has no money.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

The "I deserve them because I work hard" is dumb, no offense but just because you work hard in reality doesn't mean you deserve gifts. There are tons of other people who work hard, not just you. If someone wants to gift you, they will. No need to make a thread asking for gifts because you think you deserve them.

That is not the point of this thread. People who have actually talked to me know i have been trying to find work and depression has been getting to me. This was to help lift my spirit, And i want other people to get gifts too not just myself .

If that wasn't the point, you should have chose a different title besides your current.

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

-Civilized Anon

Thank you civilized anon, This made me smile smile

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

But, I has no money.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Im not making mine up, I do know of other people that do though. I always just try to be as honest as possible. And nice, I do give out a lot of free art to people in the cb.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Still. Simply asking for something, without a reason, is a better way to go. You're still being honest and you're asking. If someone asks why you deserve it, then express why, but you'll find just asking is easier.

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
Ixpocki
Lady mewcat
Ixpocki
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

If that wasn't the point, you should have chose a different title besides your current.

Do you have any suggestions? I am not very good with making up titles.

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Still. Simply asking for something, without a reason, is a better way to go. You're still being honest and you're asking. If someone asks why you deserve it, then express why, but you'll find just asking is easier.

Ill try that then, Thank you smile Has anyone gifted you at all yet?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa
Lady mewcat
Pharaoh Misa

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Ill try that then, Thank you smile Has anyone gifted you at all yet?

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I got a gift from Starmark earlier. If you mean while I've been talking to you, then no.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Ah, so I do have a present from you. Thank you very much.

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Ah, so I do have a present from you. Thank you very much.

your welcome biggrin I don't have gold to spend but I thought you might like it biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff