Welcome to Gaia! ::

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

ERIcentric
It's WIP and it's a freeb..

dear lord, that would end up looking amazing I bet.
It's going to be from the thighs up and there are burning papers. I always do my best whether it's a commission or a freebee.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight
that's drawn on paper, right? O:
Yeah Bee paper.It's a happy medium between briistal board and translucent marker papers.

that's awesome exclaim i can't draw on paper to save my life, so that's really cool emotion_drool
I started out on paper. I used to do a ot of watercolors and someone asked if one was copics. That's what got me interested in them.

interested in copics? o:
Yeah, I had a lot of time on my hands and I wanted something to distract me so I figured a new medium would do it. Besides as it turns out coopics are thicker than regular pens so I can hold them easier.

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

God-the-almighty
starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight
that's drawn on paper, right? O:
Yeah Bee paper.It's a happy medium between briistal board and translucent marker papers.

that's awesome exclaim i can't draw on paper to save my life, so that's really cool emotion_drool
I started out on paper. I used to do a ot of watercolors and someone asked if one was copics. That's what got me interested in them.

interested in copics? o:
Yeah, I had a lot of time on my hands and I wanted something to distract me so I figured a new medium would do it. Besides as it turns out coopics are thicker than regular pens so I can hold them easier.

very cool exclaim i hope you post the final version when you're done O:

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight

interested in copics? o:

I plan to, I decided to do 10 freebees in the CB. I've been a GDer for a long time so I figured it'd be a nice way to say hi.

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

God-the-almighty
starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight

interested in copics? o:

I plan to, I decided to do 10 freebees in the CB. I've been a GDer for a long time so I figured it'd be a nice way to say hi.

haha, the CB will love you for doing that xD

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight
God-the-almighty
starzXnight

interested in copics? o:

haha, the CB will love you for doing that xD
Cool I have one that's almost finished. It just needs one wing.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

starzXnight

User Image

I've made some progress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items