Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Remus Moony J Lupin
I guess it has been a while since anything really sparked peoples' interest. I, myself, only come on every once in a while because it takes a long time for new topics to come up.
II Moonlit Sparrow II
crying I miss everyone!

You are not alone in those regards, either.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
This form is dead because we beat the same topics like a dead horse, but I don't mind discussing things with newer readers. It makes me happy to keep the love alive.

Braddock_Hyde's Fangirl

Loyal Friend

9,775 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I think it's cause the series is over to there isn't much left to discuss other then maybe the actor's in the movies new movies or what not.

Other then talking about fan stuff (like fiction & what not) there really isn't much left that hasn't been talked about...

Well there is the Wizard Collection that came out the other day that I want so bad but will never be able to afford because I have more important things to spend money on then feeding my addiction.... emo

Original Gaian

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
User Image
User Image

I used to post here on my other account. emotion_bigheart Is Mistress Voldemort still around? She was one of my favorite users.
Same I used to see her post all the time.

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
Because (and no offense) but the magic is over?
I mean, all the books have been published, all the movies have been released, and J.K's already given tons of interviews explaining things and answering questions.
So really, there's not much left to speculate about and to discuss...all the mysteries have been solved. =.=
Remus Moony J Lupin
I guess it has been a while since anything really sparked peoples' interest. I, myself, only come on every once in a while because it takes a long time for new topics to come up.

That's me, as well. BTW I'm sure you've been told this before, but your avi is absolutely amazing!

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well, this forum revolves around the series, right? There's your answer.

Married Werewolf

LooKat
Remus Moony J Lupin

That's me, as well. BTW I'm sure you've been told this before, but your avi is absolutely amazing!

aww, thank you smile
Toots-boots and hoots
II Moonlit Sparrow II
crying I miss everyone!

I'm right there with you, but I'm happy to see less trolls.
I feel like having a troll here and there helps keep things interesting

Invisible Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
Everyone moved on to something else, the latest trend.
Been watching the movies a lot lately and reminiscing about days gone by. I knew it would one day end and all the excitement and chatter would gone.
I miss everyone too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces