Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I dont think I get this Christian joke about atheists that has spread around. They are saying that atheists eat babies? Dafuq?! neutral Would some please explain it to me?

Greedy Consumer

it has to do with abortion and at what stages is it considered life, and atheists they r saying are not pro life but pro choice so they call them baby eaters.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Don't misunderstand, Atheists spread this joke around, too. And I'm willing to bet that some people believe that we do indeed eat babies...They are particularly good with barbeque sauce. emotion_dowant

Atheists are thought of as heathenistic, heretical, immoral people (some even go so far as to say we aren't even human). It most likely comes from the so-called "pro-life" side joking (or rather..not-so-joking) about our "baby-killing" ways.

It seems to be more of a joke when Atheists are talking about eating babies rather than theists, though.

Beloved Lunatic

I eat babies to stay eternally young.
The Skilled Thief
I dont think I get this Christian joke about atheists that has spread around. They are saying that atheists eat babies? Dafuq?! neutral Would some please explain it to me?

I believe it means that christians have a good sense of humor.
They're very tender.

8,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bob and Others
I eat babies to stay eternally young.
Seems legit.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Could anyone post the actual joke, please?

8,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ratttking
Could anyone post the actual joke, please?
There isnt a specific picture or anything. Christians just go around calling atheist baby-eaters.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
See, the nutritional value of babies is actually much better than veal.
It's a combination of defamation and Christian ignorance about what morality consists of.
Eat babies because they are low in fat and high in protien and calcium.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Skilled Thief

no, you're thinking of Christians. they kidnap good, Roman babies, bake them into bread, then eat them and drink their blood at their secret rituals to their bizarre God of Fire and Deserts.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Why not eat babies?

And some athiests are actually anti-abortion, athiesm doesn't have a set doctrine and anyone who considers themselves athist can make up their own mind on the issue confused
The Skilled Thief

do you really think that atheists eat babies?
honestly sit back and think about this question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces