Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet

I guess some people just don't think white people saying "*****" is a big deal. However, if a white person does say it, it's....strange. Like they shouldn't be saying it. Considering the history behind it. (And WHO came up with it too...) Mastero didn't say a word about people being "put in jail" for saying it. Your reply made no sense, and I'm sure you know that as well. It's no surprise or secret that white people, Mexicans, or whatever other race, is saying "*****".

My reply did make sense sweetheart
" if that s**t was legal for yall to say"
implying it was illegal
implying using it is breaking a law
breaking a law could mean going to jail
Also ***** isn't the same as ****** so your reply about who came up with it, doesn't really do much for the conversation.

Implying he was using it as a figure of speech. Implying that someone couldn't go to jail for that anyway, so no. It still made no sense.
And of course, me assuming that you're white, you wouldn't understand the negativity behind the word. Why? Because you've never had to endure someone calling you that out of pure hate and spite. "*****" came from "******" (no s**t Sherlock), and white people came up with it. Period. No way around the history of the word. And there's no way around the fact that the same group of people used it for the purpose for degrading African-Americans.
The point is this: white people will never be able to say it around black people, without black people being offended. That's just it. Even if they don't come out and ADMIT that it offends them, in the back of their minds they know it does. And if a white person calls a black person "*****", surrounding black people are gonna have a problem.

You obviously don't understand sarcasm, otherwise you would have realized my first post was a complete joke, I just kept going because you obviously didn't catch that.
And the word ***** may have come from ****** but that's not how it's used now. I know plenty of black people who don't get offended because they know they aren't being called that in a derogatory sense. You assuming no one but black people understands why it's negative makes you seem stupid. Everyone knows why it's a negative word, but not everyone is hanging on to the past.
It's just a word, and if it's not being used offensive, no one should get offended or mad over it.

Haha. Your joke was hilarious.
Lol, you know how to read ma? I didn't assume that "black people were the only ones to understand the negativity." Yes. That would be stupid. I am making the point that white people HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED ****** OUT OF SPITE.
There, make more sense to ya now?
Anyway, whereas you know "plenty of black people that aren't offended" I do too. It doesn't matter in what sense it's being used, also. When I'm around my black friends, I hear "Man, you hear that lil white boy throwing ***** around? He bold af."
Because its not something white people say. It's weird, it's strange. Too many things attached to it. And while some are not holding onto its past, many others are. Or else you wouldn't see black artists getting upset over white artists saying ***** in their songs. Black people in general actually, not just artists anyway.
Frankly, I don't care what a white person calls me. Or any race for that matter. But I hope that people, not just white folks, people in general, be sensitive and s**t to surrounding black people when saying ***** this and ***** that.

My joke was hilarious I know
It's just a word and it doesn't need to be such a big deal, k

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet

I guess some people just don't think white people saying "*****" is a big deal. However, if a white person does say it, it's....strange. Like they shouldn't be saying it. Considering the history behind it. (And WHO came up with it too...) Mastero didn't say a word about people being "put in jail" for saying it. Your reply made no sense, and I'm sure you know that as well. It's no surprise or secret that white people, Mexicans, or whatever other race, is saying "*****".

My reply did make sense sweetheart
" if that s**t was legal for yall to say"
implying it was illegal
implying using it is breaking a law
breaking a law could mean going to jail
Also ***** isn't the same as ****** so your reply about who came up with it, doesn't really do much for the conversation.

Implying he was using it as a figure of speech. Implying that someone couldn't go to jail for that anyway, so no. It still made no sense.
And of course, me assuming that you're white, you wouldn't understand the negativity behind the word. Why? Because you've never had to endure someone calling you that out of pure hate and spite. "*****" came from "******" (no s**t Sherlock), and white people came up with it. Period. No way around the history of the word. And there's no way around the fact that the same group of people used it for the purpose for degrading African-Americans.
The point is this: white people will never be able to say it around black people, without black people being offended. That's just it. Even if they don't come out and ADMIT that it offends them, in the back of their minds they know it does. And if a white person calls a black person "*****", surrounding black people are gonna have a problem.

You obviously don't understand sarcasm, otherwise you would have realized my first post was a complete joke, I just kept going because you obviously didn't catch that.
And the word ***** may have come from ****** but that's not how it's used now. I know plenty of black people who don't get offended because they know they aren't being called that in a derogatory sense. You assuming no one but black people understands why it's negative makes you seem stupid. Everyone knows why it's a negative word, but not everyone is hanging on to the past.
It's just a word, and if it's not being used offensive, no one should get offended or mad over it.

Lol, you know how to read ma? I didn't assume that "black people were the only ones to understand the negativity." Yes. That would be stupid. I am making the point that white people HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED ****** OUT OF SPITE.
Anyway, whereas you know "plenty of black people that aren't offended" I do too. It doesn't matter in what sense it's being used, also. When I'm around my black friends, I hear "Man, you hear that lil white boy throwing ***** around? He bold af."
Because its not something white people say. It's weird, it's strange. Too many things attached to it. And while some are not holding onto its past, many others are. Or else you wouldn't see black artists getting upset over white artists saying ***** in their songs. Black people in general actually, not just artists anyway.
Frankly, I don't care what a white person calls me. Or any race for that matter. But I hope that people, not just white folks, people in general, be sensitive and s**t to surrounding black people when saying ***** this and ***** that.

Just one word. Exactly.
You got alotta sense. I mean, for a Kreayshawn fan. Lol

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amplifyd
YOLO *****

Fixed for ya biggrin

Greedy Fatcat

PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet

Just one word. Exactly.

Can't tell if sarcastic or not
and Kreay is amazing
**I haven't even posted in a Kreayshawn forum in forever >.>

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet

Just one word. Exactly.

and Kreay is amazing

Sacastic Peni is Sarcastic.

Greedy Fatcat

PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet

Just one word. Exactly.

and Kreay is amazing

Dats okay
because I actually do have a lot of sense and I'm really smart irl

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet

Just one word. Exactly.

and Kreay is amazing

Dats okay

I can tell. (no sarcasm there).
You be on that debating s**t, I see, lol

Greedy Fatcat

PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet

Just one word. Exactly.

and Kreay is amazing

Dats okay

I just like to start s**t
debating just happens to come up sometimes

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet
Princess Supreme
PeniSwet

Just one word. Exactly.

and Kreay is amazing

Dats okay

I just like to start s**t
debating just happens to come up sometimes

s**t-starter. Huh? Same here, lol.

Beloved Player

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
leave scars
How did he make a song called Not Afraid if he's too p***y to ever say ***** in his songs.

2 reasons

1: He doesnt need to
2: He's above saying it.
Mastero El
Throwedlol
Mastero El
Yeah, I heard Ice got demolished for sayin that s**t.

But yeah, pretty sure OP wishes he was black
I am black.
***** you be suckin ya teeth eatin provolone subway on the way to ya moms oprah brunch equipped with an okrah salad b

you wanna shoot the fair I'll show you how a real ***** do
HAHAHAHAHAHA
OH MY GOD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out