Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Tycoon

Aidenonfire
ghetto bby
Aidenonfire
Throwedlol
Aidenonfire
Throwedlol
Says the guy with an emo person in their signature, no wonder you know about the bullys in his past, you must've got bullied yourself.

Yes there is. How do people say he's one of the best yet he's never said ***** in any of his songs? Even Michael Jordan says *****.

I've watched 8 Mile, I think I know a bit about him.
He's too p***y to say ***** in that film also, even though he supposedly grew up in the ghetto.

What the ******** does that have to do with anything? Riff Raff is white and he doesn't say *****. Vanilla Ice never said *****.
Riff Raff has said ***** what r u talkin about

Neither of them have said *****. White people aren't allowed to say *****.

Tipsy Tycoon

Aidenonfire
ghetto bby
Aidenonfire
ghetto bby
Aidenonfire
Throwedlol
He's too p***y to say ***** in that film also, even though he supposedly grew up in the ghetto.

What the ******** does that have to do with anything? Riff Raff is white and he doesn't say *****. Vanilla Ice never said *****.

talk2hand

Tipsy Tycoon

Aidenonfire
ghetto bby
Aidenonfire
ghetto bby
Aidenonfire
ghetto bby

talk2hand

Your video didn't show Riff Raff saying *****, so.. he never has. You don't need to say ***** to be a hiphop artist.
He has I just have to find it. It's in his older stuff
Throwedlol
Mastero El
Yeah, I heard Ice got demolished for sayin that s**t.

But yeah, pretty sure OP wishes he was black
I am black.
***** you be suckin ya teeth eatin provolone subway on the way to ya moms oprah brunch equipped with an okrah salad b

you wanna shoot the fair I'll show you how a real ***** do
Mastero El
Throwedlol
Mastero El
Yeah, I heard Ice got demolished for sayin that s**t.

But yeah, pretty sure OP wishes he was black
I am black.
***** you be suckin ya teeth eatin provolone subway on the way to ya moms oprah brunch equipped with an okrah salad b

you wanna shoot the fair I'll show you how a real ***** do
Throwedlol

wiggaz cant listen to niggas without guitars TRUE

yousa ******** *****, my right hookll ******** up ya lenscrafters
Mastero El
Throwedlol

wiggaz cant listen to niggas without guitars TRUE

yousa ******** *****, my right hookll ******** up ya lenscrafters
Honestly though, you white ******** need to be GRACIOUS that nobody lets you spout that word b unless you're using it in an ironic manner because that will usually offput the ensuing awkwardness due to the fact that yall white ******** could never SAY it like us, nor MEAN it like us, or put that DIP in it like US, no matter how many times yall be practicin in the shower cuz word up if that s**t was legal for yall to say, yalld be gettin booed off the ******** planet *****, and I put that on everything duke.. THANKSGIVING say word

Greedy Fatcat

Mastero El
Honestly though, you white ******** need to be GRACIOUS that nobody lets you spout that word b unless you're using it in an ironic manner because that will usually offput the ensuing awkwardness due to the fact that yall white ******** could never SAY it like us, nor MEAN it like us, or put that DIP in it like US, no matter how many times yall be practicin in the shower cuz word up if that s**t was legal for yall to say, yalld be gettin booed off the ******** planet *****, and I put that on everything duke.. THANKSGIVING say word

WOW I never knew that was an illegal word to white people. I know a lot of people who should be in jail then! stare

Greedy Fatcat

Aidenonfire
ghetto bby
Aidenonfire
ghetto bby
Aidenonfire
ghetto bby

talk2hand

Your video didn't show Riff Raff saying *****, so.. he never has. You don't need to say ***** to be a hiphop artist.
He has I just have to find it. It's in his older stuff

I've listened to 99% of his stuff and I've never heard him say it.

It's obviously in that 1%. Duh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces