Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Cat

Luna Thoth
There is some s**t that you can't make with a machine.
but i am hopeful for the future!

Hygienic Humorist

TABLEWRECKER
Luna Thoth
There is some s**t that you can't make with a machine.
but i am hopeful for the future!

Eventually we will have a hand robot who can hold s**t for the hammer robot and they will be able to make things even more crazy than what people can make.

Hygienic Humorist

TABLEWRECKER
Luna Thoth
Oh gawd Marsden is pmuch the best last name ever.
User Image
Luna Thoth
IDK much about my family history. I know on my mom's side we are descended from some duke of wales. IDK about my dad's side. Some kind of Swedish people tho. Maybe vikings who raped people in wales, that would be ironic.
i have no idea about my dad's side other than his grandparents were from germany, moved to russia, then moved here cause russia sucked

i think on my mom's side we're related to thomas paine
got some og white american blood
then my mom is psure that one of her grandmas was sioux so probably also real american blood

nearly all german though since my dad is fully german and my mom is mostly german

cool
The main thing I know is that I'm pmuch pure european, and pmuch swedish and welsh, with a bit of prolly english and some danish or some thing like that.
That's all pretty well removed tho, I'm like 4th or 5th gen american.

Shirtless Seeker

ME GRIMLOCK HATE EVERYONE
User Image

Fashionable Cat

Luna Thoth
Eventually we will have a hand robot who can hold s**t for the hammer robot and they will be able to make things even more crazy than what people can make.
or just a smithing robot which has a hand and a hammer and can operate a vice clamp so we don't gotta have a robot that is pmuch a vice clamp cause that would just be wasteful

Fashionable Cat

Luna Thoth
I'm like 4th or 5th gen american.
i'm not even fully sure but i think my dad's grandparents were both immigrants
except idk now that i think about i think i remember him saying his grandma was born here which was unusual or something like that

so maybe 4th from his side but for sure at least 3rd, and obv earlier from mom's side
i think i remember being told that some ancestor(s) came over on the mayflower which would be pretty interesting

if i actually have sioux blood though i'm totally og american :B

Hygienic Humorist

TABLEWRECKER
Luna Thoth
I'm like 4th or 5th gen american.
i'm not even fully sure but i think my dad's grandparents were both immigrants
except idk now that i think about i think i remember him saying his grandma was born here which was unusual or something like that

so maybe 4th from his side but for sure at least 3rd, and obv earlier from mom's side
i think i remember being told that some ancestor(s) came over on the mayflower which would be pretty interesting

if i actually have sioux blood though i'm totally og american :B

B|

Hygienic Humorist

TABLEWRECKER
Luna Thoth
or just a smithing robot which has a hand and a hammer and can operate a vice clamp so we don't gotta have a robot that is pmuch a vice clamp cause that would just be wasteful

Well we have those crazy super buff hammer robots now, so we basically just need a robot that can into moving stuff around with the hammer robot, with like a manipulator arm, and that would pmuch replace black smiths. The main thing that would be complex with it, creating blue prints for it to follow cuz it's not simple stuff like putting a weld in or some thing, he's gotta make shapes n hammer. But I think we have robots that make curved car panels. so that shouldn't be a big deal.

Fashionable Cat

Luna Thoth
Well we have those crazy super buff hammer robots now, so we basically just need a robot that can into moving stuff around with the hammer robot, with like a manipulator arm, and that would pmuch replace black smiths. The main thing that would be complex with it, creating blue prints for it to follow cuz it's not simple stuff like putting a weld in or some thing, he's gotta make shapes n hammer. But I think we have robots that make curved car panels. so that shouldn't be a big deal.
yeah idk i think smithing is a finesse thing so until we can get that down no smithing robots

there will probably always be some people who have smithing as a hobby and make ridiculous amounts of money from it though cause there will always be people complaining that robots can't do it as well

Shirtless Seeker

My ancestors were overworked and underpaid coal miners.

Fashionable Cat

sad that sucks

idk if anyone could pay me enough money to mine coal irl s**t is dangerous and claustrophobic nightmare

minecraft i'm down for though since i'm not very good at design and don't feel claustrophobic in games

Shirtless Seeker

TABLEWRECKER
sad that sucks

idk if anyone could pay me enough money to mine coal irl s**t is dangerous and claustrophobic nightmare

minecraft i'm down for though since i'm not very good at design and don't feel claustrophobic in games

They immigrated from Poland.

Hygienic Humorist

TABLEWRECKER
sad that sucks

Coal mining robots would be ******** awesome. Tho really we should just like change cars to run off dead people, or like water or some s**t like that. Obv it wouldn't be that ******** hard to do, since people on the internet can make it work, so real scientists should be able to make some thing way ******** better.

Fashionable Cat

probably could be doing tons of good things by now but they keepin the man down

Clean Member

I second that...people suck eggs!! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items