Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Cartoon Network is adding another Live-Action series to the channel in January...I put up a preview of this new series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trRk22sQFFM

((On a quick note, before you say that this looks funny, I have nothing much against live against live action shows since I hardly watch them, and I wouldn't mind this much if it weren't for the fact that it's on CARTOON Network))

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I mean, does anyone really want another Live-Action show on this channel, especially one that looks obnoxious?

Shadowy Seeker

I lost hope in CN when they started showing the Annoying Orange. So this really doesn't surprise me.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mallory MacNamara
I lost hope in CN when they started showing the Annoying Orange. So this really doesn't surprise me.

Yeah that's true.
*twitch*
I hate skit shows done by kid networks now. gonk The only time it's been funny to me is the Amanda Show and All That.
Like every live action series they show I will just ignore it and pretend it does not exist.

Cartoon Network has only had two good live action shows, Unnatural History and Tower Prep and those shows should have aired on say TNT and not Cartoon Network. All the other live action shows they have aired have been completely unwatchable and devoid of any entertainment value. Yet they don't give up.

Cartoon Network you will never have the ratings Nick and Disney have, trying to copy what they do will not increase your ratings it just pisses off your existing audience. Cartoon Network should be happy with the audience it has, they should be happy with third place, however sadly they are not and they incorrectly think live action is the key to their success. It's not, great animated shows like Adventure time and regular show are. They should look at THOSE, their highest rated shows are give us more things like that.

Rant over.

Friendly Gaian

10,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Friendly 100
xAliceJae
*twitch*
I hate skit shows done by kid networks now. gonk The only time it's been funny to me is the Amanda Show and All That.

I miss both those shows, they started showing All That on nick at one time and it just stopped.
Tink2014
xAliceJae
*twitch*

I miss both those shows, they started showing All That on nick at one time and it just stopped.

I can't say I miss those shows, but I feel like there's something different about how All That & The Amanda Show ran compared to skit shows now, like with "So Random!" when it became an actual skit show & not a show within a show.

Might just be nostalgia.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't see this show lasting long. It's going to suffer the same fate as most of the live-action shows on CN.

Shoujo Star

14,600 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm watching that show on the television right now.First thing I thought was,"Are they trying to copy the Amanda show?".
They even had a skit for an "On the go air bag" and I'm pretty sure remembering that either the Amanda show or All That,did something like that before.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I hate live-action t.v. shows. They are just killing what used to Cartoon Network to its very last breath.

Dapper Gaian

I saw the preview on television. It looks cheesy. Im not gonna knock it before I try it but i would rarther it go back to showing just cartoons. Thats why it's called Cartoon Network. sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

This is what Live Action (among other things) is doing to CN:
User Image

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
X_Torric_X
This is what Live Action (among other things) is doing to CN:
User Image

Not many cartoon characters for 2012. How sad...

Uxie's Husband

Incredable crew takes everything that you loved about All that and burned it. Leaving us with this bull crap

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff