Welcome to Gaia! ::

scream I HATE THE FACT THAT ITS ON CARTOON Network! Why must they bring back live action shows!? That is something that should be on Nickelodeon, not CARTOON Network! The channel just can't get enough of high school stunt double wannabes, can't they? They must go back to the way it was 10 years ago!!! NOT go back to the way it was in 2010, where we had shows about stupid stunts containing MTV Jackass wannabes!!! Go to Nickelodeon, Incredible Crew, they're waiting for you. scream

Anxious Gawker

4,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ugh whatever happend to Cartoon Network.
emotion_donotwant

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
xAliceJae

I can't say I miss those shows, but I feel like there's something different about how All That & The Amanda Show ran compared to skit shows now, like with "So Random!" when it became an actual skit show & not a show within a show.

Might just be nostalgia.

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

You're not the only one that feels this way. emo

The old "All That" and "Amanda Show" were actually rememorable and you can sit there for hours and hours on end.

Without these shows, some of the cast would not be in the Saturday Night Live or other Sitcoms (And movies) that are well known.

I have not once seen the new "All That" Cast or "So Random" be able to make it as a huge celebrities as of right now.

-~--~-
[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

You're not the only one that feels this way. emo

The old "All That" and "Amanda Show" were actually rememorable and you can sit there for hours and hours on end.

Without these shows, some of the cast would not be in the Saturday Night Live or other Sitcoms (And movies) that are well known.

I have not once seen the new "All That" Cast or "So Random" be able to make it as a huge celebrities as of right now.

-~--~-

lolol. you make a good point. xD; I never realized you don't really see the new all that in stuff, same with So Random. Though, I think the SR cast has more potential. Sterling Knight's been in non-Disney stuff before...well, Disney.
Only Demi's been able to, but she doesn't really count since she's the reason it become SR in the first place.

tbh, I don't picture a lot of disney's newer shows' actors getting too far. While it is is just Disney, there's something missing from their character that I can't place.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
xAliceJae

lolol. you make a good point. xD; I never realized you don't really see the new all that in stuff, same with So Random. Though, I think the SR cast has more potential. Sterling Knight's been in non-Disney stuff before...well, Disney.
Only Demi's been able to, but she doesn't really count since she's the reason it become SR in the first place.

tbh, I don't picture a lot of disney's newer shows' actors getting too far. While it is is just Disney, there's something missing from their character that I can't place.

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Every time when I see a Disney Celebrity, They can only last only UP til the show last. After that, they will be forever be forgotten.

Honestly, I didn't really know that much about Demi or the other cast. ._. But I did remember that she did had her own how but then I do a double take when they finally made "So Random."

-~--~-

IYamISukI's Husbando

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
I've seen one commercial about one of their skits and when they stayed rapping I was all like emotion_facepalm
Incredible Crew is a huge fail on Cartoon Networks part. I'm not excited at all.

Invisible Friend

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Vlad Masters
Incredable crew takes everything that you loved about All that and burned it. Leaving us with this bull crap
....I'm not the only one who thinks that?! emotion_jawdrop

Dangerous Visionary

The funny thing is this show was kind of the brain child of Nick Canon who was one of the late comers in All That so yeah it probably SHOULD be on Nick but its on CN. Either way its not that bad it's just doesn't appeal to the older crowd and ya know it really shouldn't. Not everything on TV have to appeal to people OVER 18.

In short this show isn't made for people like us in mind move on and looking back without the nostalgia goggles on All That in the later seasons kind of blew. (Kind of like the quality of SNL over the years.) wink

In short to each their own.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Miss-dark8607
The funny thing is this show was kind of the brain child of Nick Canon who was one of the late comers in All That so yeah it probably SHOULD be on Nick but its on CN. Either way its not that bad it's just doesn't appeal to the older crowd and ya know it really shouldn't. Not everything on TV have to appeal to people OVER 18.

In short this show isn't made for people like us in mind move on and looking back without the nostalgia goggles on All That in the later seasons kind of blew. (Kind of like the quality of SNL over the years.) wink

I don't care if a show is going to apply to 18 and over. I mean look at My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

What I don't like is seeing another attempt to turn Cartoon Network into a clone of Nickelodeon.

Dangerous Visionary

Captain Dory
Miss-dark8607

I don't care if a show is going to apply to 18 and over. I mean look at My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

What I don't like is seeing another attempt to turn Cartoon Network into a clone of Nickelodeon.

Times are changing in a matter of five to ten years (and this probably over estimating the power of the networks) none of this s**t will matter because TV as we know it now will be dead. Everything is going to be apps or streamed. Half the crap on TV these days come from the internet so there you go. I really don't see why we have to keep having these discussions for. (and yes I don't really know why I even bother to reply. I guess for the heck it)

Also comparing this show to MLP is unfair. MLP had the power of Fraust as well just being an establish brand that was just a blinking light to all the 80's and 90's babies so the fanbase was going to be massive no matter what. This show not so much unless you were a fan of Nick Canon (and I don't see him having that much of a fanbase Tbh)

Point is
A: Don't fret over it because pretty soon you will have a lot more control over you content than you ever though was possible and series like this won't matter.

B: No one is making you watch it so don't.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Cartoon Network is dead to me. I can't even watch the channel for the few decent shows that are on there. I have to watch those FEW shows online. sad

Interesting Gaian

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
THIS IS CARTOON NETWORK NOT REALITY NETWORK ...DAMN IT!!!

Dangerous Visionary

niyah2man
THIS IS CARTOON NETWORK NOT REALITY NETWORK ...DAMN IT!!!

It's not a reality show its a skit/comedy ala All That, SNL, and such. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces