Welcome to Gaia! ::

we should play together biggrin

Shirtless Fatcat

I doooo ;o

add me (Rorani), but tell me what's your username before you do so because I don't feel like adding random people

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
x-Taste_my_pixels-x
we should play together biggrin

This guy o:
Same user as always

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd like to play normals with someone solo q gets boring. Unfortunately I'm not lv30 yet so yeah. I play AD and AP planning on picking up Sona for support ^^ summoner name is Neromos. Anyone can add me just let me know who you are on gaia if you don't tell me here first surprised

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

are you watching the championship playoffs?
everyone looks silly
Hey I'm Just Being Random So Yeah !! xp

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kittytub
are you watching the championship playoffs?
everyone looks silly

I was watching it Saturday. I hear its halted or something because of connection issues e_e
I like play league of legends , Undoubtedly, Warcraft III is a great game on its own account; and it is also great in that it brings forth the DotA mod, opening a new genre in the MMO sphere. Games based on DotA are many and many of them such as Heroes of Newerth and Blizzard DotA successfully stand out presenting immersive gameplay built on the DotA. Another noticeable is League of Legends, with which dedicated strategy gamers will resonate.
You can add me if you'd like. My summoner name is NeonShmoofee. I don't really like playing ranked, I just play normal games. Maybe the occasional ARAM when I just want to fool around. I can also go on skype/ventrilo/teamspeak during games if needed 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff