Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some pics after the text

So 4 of my friends and I decided to take part in a challenge like no other: finish a white castle crave crate.
Few people actually know about it, because you don't see it on the menu. We happened to see the box one day when we went to eat a crave case, and thought it might be a worthy challenge. When we went to pick up the food, people couldn't believe the box. One lady even said "wow" with amazement. We returned home to start eating, and the first 10 were easily chomped down, and all of us thought that this would be easy.

But by the 12th burger, the horror began.

One by one each of us began to slow down, our chewing became sluggish, and suddenly the burgers began to lose their delicious taste. 15 burgers became a milestone that was almost impossible to pass. It was like climbing Mt. Everest, and then suddenly you find yourself unable to climb a single foot higher. My stomach complained, and my mind was breaking down, BUT, I, DO, NOT, GIVE, UP, SO, EASILY.

17 burgers in and I couldn't remember a time when I loved eating White Castle burgers, but I ate like a machine, chewing slowly and steadily, and after 4 hours of eating, the challenge was COMPLETED!!!!

how was that for a story?

User Image
BEHOLD: The White Castle Crave Crate, in all its glory

User Image
line after line of slyders

User Image

User Image
it's almost a wall of burgers

User Image
In the beginning, we were ready to go and eat 20 burgers each. we were naieve

User Image
around 14 burgers, and we realized we may have bitten off more than we could chew.
Are those burgers really that good? Because everyone says they're delicious but they look frozen and disgusting. mad make patties yo self.

Also you need to be more like that person who won the hot dog championship
sockss
Are those burgers really that good? Because everyone says they're delicious but they look frozen and disgusting. mad make patties yo self.

they are tasty if your hungry lol.
I like em better than McDonalds or Burger King though
How much did the crate run you up?
Because when all hope is gone, and it seems like the end...

Wow, 100 burgers?

Haha... that looks like the amount that I'd would cook for a party.

20 burgers each... do as the hot dog people do, and dunk them in lemonade. Makes it easier, apparently.

...I will be there. I will always be there.
Visit my Stamp Emporium for all your stamp needs!
sockss

Those "slyders" are so not worth buying. All their sides however...are ******** delicious.
It's like...this strange 1cm thick little piece of meat. In bread. With some other various things.

How much was that thing anyway? o__o;
Crave cases are 15 bucks and come with like 30 burgers. (Lucky for me, my mom somehow got a coupon for a free crave case...it was all I could eat for 2 days...)
Gary Waters
How much did the crate run you up?

uhhh i think it was 70 dollars for all of it.
totally worth it
That's amazing! Did you get sick?

Like 10 years ago McDonald's had 39 cent cheeseburgers and me, my sisters and my cousins bought a ton to have a contest. I didn't last long at all, lol
When i was in Middle school with my cousin, We use to have a yearly tradition where we would both buy 100 (one time 250) Cheeseburgers each, and whoever went through them all first would win. so 20 Cheeseburgers are like snacks IMO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff