Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where can i see the documents with stamps to confirm their authenticity that say the Illuminatii exists? Where is footage of Obama & Kim Jong-un dancing together?
shut up with that s**t
Andy Worhal
shut up with that s**t
Oh, just the Library of Congress' online library under a letter George Washington wrote about them. Nothing major, just George Washington:

Quote:
"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am." -George Washington
Tuken
Oh, just the Library of Congress' online library under a letter George Washington wrote about them. Nothing major, just George Washington:

Quote:
"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am." -George Washington

That's not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about an actual ember saying on a stamped document, "Yes, we exist, everything we say about North Korea is made up.", not someone saying "I'm glad there is'nt some rumored cult made up by an antisemtic guy Nmaed John Bosham or whatever that's in our country".
-Soul in this universe-
Tuken

Quote:

That's not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about an actual ember saying on a stamped document, "Yes, we exist, everything we say about North Korea is made up.", not someone saying "I'm glad there is'nt some rumored cult made up by an antisemtic guy Nmaed John Bosham or whatever that's in our country".

Well, I suppose it's only George Washington. It also should be noticed that in his letters on the Library of Congress' website do not refer them to be a made up cult, rather than a existing fraternity already existing within Europe. So if he already agreed with their existence then- and that they were spreading- who's to say what else could have happened in a hundred year's time?
Tuken
-Soul in this universe-
Tuken

Quote:

Well, I suppose it's only George Washington. It also should be noticed that in his letters on the Library of Congress' website do not refer them to be a made up cult, rather than a existing fraternity already existing within Europe. So if he already agreed with their existence then- and that they were spreading- who's to say what else could have happened in a hundred year's time?

Just because George washington believed something does'nt make it true. That's what I say is true aond was true 100 and 200 years ago.
-Soul in this universe-
Tuken
-Soul in this universe-
Tuken

Quote:

Just because George washington believed something does'nt make it true. That's what I say is true aond was true 100 and 200 years ago.

You could say that with anything. Therefore, no matter what document is given- just because it is a different perception, makes it not true? You might want to read the full context to see that what George Washington was referring to was not personal belief, rather than known, situated fact.

Quote:
"The Writings of George Washington from the Original Manuscript Sources, 1745-1799. John C. Fitzpatrick, Editor.

Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time. With respect, etc.
"
I did read that and it makes no reference to a primary source such as a stamped document.

Greedy Consumer

-Soul in this universe-
I did read that and it makes no reference to a primary source such as a stamped document.
I dont beleive in this s**t either, but try to find a stamped document on the KKK or black panthers xp Problem is if its an undergroudn group why the ******** would they want stamped documents.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff