Welcome to Gaia! ::

People saying they can't wait for the zombie apocalypse ate probably gonna be like you when it happens. XD

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
dbkjr
xXVaritasXx
Knowing that I'd freak out and not think, I'd probably get my Father's Gun and shoot it in the head.
yours is the bast so far smile
No, that was the wost... eek

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I would forget my bokken, and whack the s**t out of it with my katana...

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Divine Crime
I would forget my bokken, and whack the s**t out of it with my katana...
ha ha good one ninja

Tipsy Gawker

I'd ask it if it really was a zombie first.
Just so that I don't kill a person dressed as one.
wink

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Shoot it. I've got some of my gus outfitted with silencers, so I won't have to get near it AND I wouldn't attract others.

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Willow_SheWolf
Shoot it. I've got some of my gus outfitted with silencers, so I won't have to get near it AND I wouldn't attract others.
good idea mrgreen

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
CTRLmyself
wink
what if the person dose not want to talk to you ?
will you shoot him or her in the leg just to make sure ? pirate

Tipsy Gawker

dbkjr
CTRLmyself
wink
what if the person dose not want to talk to you ?
will you shoot him or her in the leg just to make sure ? pirate

I'll threaten to hurt them. If they still don't talk to me, I would bash it's head in. dramallama

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
In my house, there's a long hallway between my front door and the bedrooms, fortunately. biggrin I'd run like hell to the back bedroom, pull off the screen, and go out the window. By the time the zombie stumbled into that room, I'd be long gone.

If by some chance it caught up with me out on the street, I'd lead it to the canyon just the other side of the road, and push it over the edge. It's pretty deep, and has very very steep sides. That zombie wouldn't be climbing back up to get me anytime soon.

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Great Lakes haze
In my house, there's a long hallway between my front door and the bedrooms, fortunately. biggrin I'd run like hell to the back bedroom, pull off the screen, and go out the window. By the time the zombie stumbled into that room, I'd be long gone.

If by some chance it caught up with me out on the street, I'd lead it to the canyon just the other side of the road, and push it over the edge. It's pretty deep, and has very very steep sides. That zombie wouldn't be climbing back up to get me anytime soon.
thats awsome rolleyes
hope theres not more out side
pitbully01
mikazuki17
hmmmm if there a zombie in my house sweatdrop i would not hide ...i would run up to it and crack its neck ninja FATALITY twisted then most likey take a shower after all that blood ruins my clothes stare

An interesting approach, but I don't think it will stay still or be slow once it spots you. Rather, I think it will lunge, flail, attempt to maul, and try really hard to bite you. Treat a zombie with the same kind of caution that you'd treat a large, rabid dog.

hmmm well you do have a point redface well then i would most likey break my heater pole make sure im in a safe distance and throw it directly in its head 3nodding then i will check its pockets for anything useful i can use 4laugh

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
dbkjr
Great Lakes haze

thats awsome rolleyes
hope theres not more out side

I sure hope not!!

But if there are, you can help me fight them off. mrgreen
kisakittens
if a zombie came in my house scream i would first make sure my friends r all locked up and safe sweatdrop run arrow to the kitchen grab a frying pan, some oil a lighter and a knife, fist i bash in it head to make it stumble then i pour oil and light on fire burning_eyes then stab in back of neck severing spinal cord ninja then i go get friend take out the marshmallows and we all make smores rofl

that might infect you
i think since i surrport my second amendment right and also trained myself to defend myself id keep my gun handy but use a bat to knock its head off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff