Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jade King LOVES's Partner

Run to my room, lock the door, get the Mossberg 500 out of the closet, and then load it. After that, I'd quickly open the door, back away, and give the b*****d a fistful of lead. However, since a zombie managed to show up here, that probably means the building is in the process of being overrun, which means I better pack the rest of my shells, grab the BOB (bug-out-bag), and go down the fire escape before finding the quickest way out of town...if there's any to be found...

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
pitbully01
Run to my room, lock the door, get the Mossberg 500 out of the closet, and then load it. After that, I'd quickly open the door, back away, and give the b*****d a fistful of lead. However, since a zombie managed to show up here, that probably means the building is in the process of being overrun, which means I better pack the rest of my shells, grab the BOB (bug-out-bag), and go down the fire escape before finding the quickest way out of town...if there's any to be found...
GOOD IDEA
hmmmm if there a zombie in my house sweatdrop i would not hide ...i would run up to it and crack its neck ninja FATALITY twisted then most likey take a shower after all that blood ruins my clothes stare

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
mikazuki17
hmmmm if there a zombie in my house sweatdrop i would not hide ...i would run up to it and crack its neck ninja FATALITY twisted then most likey take a shower after all that blood ruins my clothes stare
GET THE BOODY OUT OF YOUR HOME TOO ninja

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Since its a zombie a swift uppercut should do the job

Agent GOINSCOM

Are you sure? Unless you're a professional boxer, MMA fighter, or someone equally strong, the most you'd give that thing is chipped/broken teeth or the human equivalent of a concussion; maybe not even, considering its brain is minimally-functional and requires more trauma to put out of commission. An uppercut might work in putting it on the ground, but you may want to follow up with something more lethal to the head once it's down.

mikazuki17

An interesting approach, but I don't think it will stay still or be slow once it spots you. Rather, I think it will lunge, flail, attempt to maul, and try really hard to bite you. Treat a zombie with the same kind of caution that you'd treat a large, rabid dog.

dbkjr
mikazuki17
GET THE BOODY OUT OF YOUR HOME TOO ninja

That too. And if you don't plan on bugging out, drop it in a pit at least 200 meters away from your home or any known water source if you can't afford to burn it or you can't spare the petrol.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
pitbully01
Agent GOINSCOM

Are you sure? Unless you're a professional boxer, MMA fighter, or someone equally strong, the most you'd give that thing is chipped/broken teeth or the human equivalent of a concussion; maybe not even, considering its brain is minimally-functional and requires more trauma to put out of commission. An uppercut might work in putting it on the ground, but you may want to follow up with something more lethal to the head once it's down.

Curb stomp, that outta do it
I would immediately stab it in between the eyes. I have seen enough to know running 20 miles and breaking down from exhaustion and then getting eaten is not the way to go XD
pitbully01
Agent GOINSCOM

well it really depends on how decomposed the body is. If its fresh you're gonna need more than your bare hands; but like in walking dead alot of zombies are veterans and only need a good wacking!

Dangerous Genius

5,465 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
from my point of reference, A) I live out in the country- so easy to barracade in, and B) i have 3 swords that i keep razor sharp, 2 bokkens, a .22 rifle thats nearly silent, a .20 gauge shotgun, a .12 gauge shotgun, and a mozennagant assault rifle. if it gets in 9mm round to the head, otherwise .22 from range. if the 9mm runs out i have my swords and my training.

jellybeantoes's Partner

Angelic Star

15,600 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
beating to death with a wet noodle burning_eyes

Agent GOINSCOM
pitbully01
Agent GOINSCOM

Curb stomp, that outta do it

That's the way to do it. Don't stop until the upper portion of its skull caves in.
bullet,head,etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces