Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
kisakittens
if a zombie came in my house scream i would first make sure my friends r all locked up and safe sweatdrop run arrow to the kitchen grab a frying pan, some oil a lighter and a knife, fist i bash in it head to make it stumble then i pour oil and light on fire burning_eyes then stab in back of neck severing spinal cord ninja then i go get friend take out the marshmallows and we all make smores rofl
you are awsome cool
thats the idea best so far

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
Fastest way to kill anything is to send it into faster than light speed travel. burning_eyes
If it was in my house, I'd layer up in anything I can find. ninja
Throw stuff at it, then CHARGE!!! scream
bullet to the head blaugh
Kitchen knife or frying pan x)
Because it'd be too funny :3

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
iRaiseTheDead
Kitchen knife or frying pan x)
Because it'd be too funny :3
LOL rofl

Hygienic Gawker

Depending on the original point of entry and the position of the zombie... I'd either run off to get my sword or I'd take my cast iron pan and use it to whack the zombie to re-death...

Or I'd just stand there gaping at it like a person who's never been attacked by anything (wo)man-hungry like a zombie before. Yeah.
There are many possibilities
but for me, remain quite and think carefully of what actions to take
either way, to survive is to think clearly
and be mindful of what's happening to your surroundings
if you fail to comply with these simple laws of survival
you end up dead and walking with them

Lonely Humorist

6,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
Phone the ghostbusters, tell them i got a bad twinkie
I would probably look for a heavy object first but I might go with a knife haha

X_icewhip_X's Husband

Intellectual Mage

6,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Offer it a beer.
One of several ways, Use the metal bat I keep beside my front door and bash its head to a bloody pulp, or grab the leather bound tomahawk off my wall (yep, it's real not a decoration). If I got cornered on the stairs, the arrow hanging with the bow would do. By the time I got to my bedroom the blade I keep in my side table would be the end point. Either way I don't go down without a fight.

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
indigosageraven
One of several ways, Use the metal bat I keep beside my front door and bash its head to a bloody pulp, or grab the leather bound tomahawk off my wall (yep, it's real not a decoration). If I got cornered on the stairs, the arrow hanging with the bow would do. By the time I got to my bedroom the blade I keep in my side table would be the end point. Either way I don't go down without a fight.
YOUR AWSOME smile
I probably wouldn't kill it just do what michonne did and disable it. Mainly because if there's a zombie in my house the virus has already spread world wide and I'm screwed. But like michonne I'm smart and ima keep that zombie so it'll ward off others.
I'd make enough noise to get it's attention but not the attention from any that would be just outside the house, lure it away from anyone else that might be in the house, keep making noise while trying to stay out of it's sight. Go into my room (Location: The basement.), grab a shoe and trow it into the basement laundry room in hopes that the noise will grab his attention, grab one of my bokken, try to sneak behind as he (hopefully passes my room and heads in the direction the noise came from) heads into the laundry room, and side swipe his head with my bokken... Afterwards I might strike at his head a few more times to make sure he is dead, then throw his body outside, secure the perimeter and try to make sure no more can get in.
Ricardo XIII
I'd make enough noise to get it's attention but not the attention from any that would be just outside the house, lure it away from anyone else that might be in the house, keep making noise while trying to stay out of it's sight. Go into my room (Location: The basement.), grab a shoe and trow it into the basement laundry room in hopes that the noise will grab his attention, grab one of my bokken, try to sneak behind as he (hopefully passes my room and heads in the direction the noise came from) heads into the laundry room, and side swipe his head with my bokken... Afterwards I might strike at his head a few more times to make sure he is dead, then throw his body outside, secure the perimeter and try to make sure no more can get in.

Afterwards, I'll plan, noise attracts them right, that will be my greatest weapon, welcome to my chessboard zombies... emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff