Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
redface if you where home and a zombie got inside your house what would you do idea

Pyromaniac

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
        User Image
        ☆彡🎀 close the door to my room and wait quietly for it to leave

because i'm not a moron

Feral Associate

sneak up on it after making sure that the others didn't enter. Then whack it in the head with a fire extinguisher. sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Knowing that I'd freak out and not think, I'd probably get my Father's Gun and shoot it in the head.

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
xXVaritasXx
Knowing that I'd freak out and not think, I'd probably get my Father's Gun and shoot it in the head.
yours is the bast so far smile

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
charm-fIavored quark
        User Image
        ☆彡🎀 close the door to my room and wait quietly for it to leave

because i'm not a moron
it will find you if it knows your there
Well kitchen is closest to the door so frying pan to the head? xD maybe one of those meat cleavers or a nice knife through the skull.
i would probably take a pillow case or something and then stab his head well at least attempt to whee

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Nightmarish Spawn
Well kitchen is closest to the door so frying pan to the head? xD maybe one of those meat cleavers or a nice knife through the skull.
idea your awsome.
good idea

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PrEtTiErDaNyOu
i would probably take a pillow case or something and then stab his head well at least attempt to whee
at les your trying somthing rolleyes
id probably be in my room and assuming it knows where im at, i'd build a litlte barricade near my door big enough so that it cant get over it fast, but small enough so i can keep throwing/bashing things at it

dont have any weapons in my room or in my house other than w/e in the kitchen

Hygienic Businessman

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
bdeesh
id probably be in my room and assuming it knows where im at, i'd build a litlte barricade near my door big enough so that it cant get over it fast, but small enough so i can keep throwing/bashing things at it

try your best to get something if that ever happens to you ninja
dbkjr
bdeesh

try your best to get something if that ever happens to you ninja

assuming its the same zombies in walking dead it shouldnt be that much of a problem. i also got lighters in my room so i can throw fire at a zombie.

btw shoulda said that i'd open the door but stay behind the barricade. i dont want it to knock my door down mad
if a zombie came in my house scream i would first make sure my friends r all locked up and safe sweatdrop run arrow to the kitchen grab a frying pan, some oil a lighter and a knife, fist i bash in it head to make it stumble then i pour oil and light on fire burning_eyes then stab in back of neck severing spinal cord ninja then i go get friend take out the marshmallows and we all make smores rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff