Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

Bonjour my friends ninja

I was wondering what you would do in a scary, unpleasant and dark situation which will be described shortly.
Imagine that most of your fellow candidates and teachers were turned into zombies at your school and only you along with your best friends survive, just like in Highschool of the Dead. Would you be brave enough to put up a fight against the zombies in order to escape for the sake of your lives? If not explain why. Also i'm interested about what possible weapons you would use during your escape and how freaked out and sorry you would feel if one of your friends were to be bitten and turned into a mindless zombie.
Feel free to tell which Highschool of the Dead character you feel closest to.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Fancy Alysah
Bonjour my friends ninja

I was wondering what you would do in a scary, unpleasant and dark situation which will be described shortly.
Imagine that most of your fellow candidates and teachers were turned into zombies at your school and only you along with your best friends survive, just like in Highschool of the Dead. Would you be brave enough to put up a fight against the zombies in order to escape for the sake of your lives? If not explain why. Also i'm interested about what possible weapons you would use during your escape and how freaked out and sorry you would feel if one of your friends were to be bitten and turned into a mindless zombie.
Feel free to tell which Highschool of the Dead character you feel closest to.

well if that happened i would pick the bat, its light wieght easy to swing and can be a long range weapon and close combat 1. i would look for other people first or try to clear the school out depending on if am in the mood XD, but if my friend turned i would fight them so they rest in peace, could add more but do u want to hear more ninja
Run as fast as i can!!! While holding a broken chair, and I'll try to not give a damn to the zombies!

Wheezing Vermin

15,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
If my best friend got bitten I would say sorry and hug her tightly... then wack her on the head when she isn't looking and run like crazy D: I'd more then likely end up locking myself in a cupboard with a giant pointy stick threatening who ever comes near me... I wouldn't be at all good in a HSOTD situation, I'd probally die straight away or just sacrifice everyone so I lived... heh heh...

Aged Codger

My campus is tiny as ********, so escaping would by easy. Because I live in Florida, the zombies would start rotting within several hours, so I'd just need to steal someone's canoe and row around the bay not giving a ********.

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Activate my gourmet cells and beat them into the ground?

...either that or run away. one or the other. emotion_yatta

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Well, see has how I have no friends that go to my college, I wouldn't have to worry about killing any of them. emotion_awesome

I would just run like hell to my car, then drive away safely. : D
I'm sure I will pick up whatever blunt object I find, just in case I need to kill any zombies. c:<
Grab any garbage cans big enough to fit me. Work it into a bite proof armor. Stroll around the park not giving a ********. cool
>Attend school in Vegas
>Grab BFF
>Grab wise Australian teacher
>Grab a sacrificial fat kid just in case
>Carrying too much to run
>Swap fat kid for some blond hooker
>Leave campus
>Hooker shield takes a zombie to the knee
>Hijack conveniently parked car
>Zombie hit-and-run gaems
>Leave Vegas
>Zombie outbreak stays in Vegas.
>Victory.
emotion_yatta

Dangerous Citizen

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Outbreak you say? *evil gleam* Slaughter! Slaughter all! Undead or Survivors! All must die!!! twisted
But seriously, I go to College so....kill any infected that comes between me and freedom. While rescuing survivors. I'll use whatever I find as a weapon! Even a computer monitor or a wire!
Jump on the TTC and GO Train before it spreads beyond downtown Toronto. Thank god I live 45 minutes eastbound from there...

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have not been to school in over 10 years. So I probably wouldn't even know about any sort of zombie outbreak. I guess if I did ever find out I could feel slightly satisfied that the population of horny teens has drastically declined.

I probably could have enjoyed the anime if it wasn't for the fanservice... -_-

Greedy Raider

Read comics with them.

User Image

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
if its slow zombies i shoulg be good, my campus is very open. All I gotta do is;

- make my way to the parking lot
-find any truck with a confederate flag
- break the window
- check for guns
-have fun

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Well if it were like HSOTD, I'd wear pants and I'd bind my chest. cat_rolleyes

Quick Reply