Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm usually at my job which is at walmart and we have a hunting section with guns and ammo. I'm holing myself up in that b***h and kicking some a**. 4laugh If my gf and family isn't there then I would go search for them though. 4laugh

Rainbow Prophet

run like there's no tomorrow. emotion_yatta

Business Businessman

I'll get a chainsaw and search for those professors who failed me. If they turned into zombies then I'll tore them apart, and would do the same even if they are still human.

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
I'd take a grou of my closest friends and show them the hiding spots I've picked around the school, then we'd steal some bats and try to get to my house for planning

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Sir Hao
I'll get a chainsaw and search for those professors who failed me. If they turned into zombies then I'll tore them apart, and would do the same even if they are still human.

High Five, brother!
I would also include back-stabbers and people who claim that they are the coolest, most handsome people on the living planet. Whenever I do the Mystletain Kick, I would be screaming "Are you cool now, (censored)(censored)?"

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Eh, at my school... we have less than 1500 students so..... not very difficult to get away. Unless I was upstairs.... but we have a lot of hidy-holes I could make use of. Little storage rooms that I could hide in and lots of scalpels in art rooms. And meter sticks, and sport equipment.....and a darkroom, with some nasty chemicals in it that I could throw at them.... Or barricade in a hallway... we have doors separating each one..... damn, my school is pretty fortified biggrin
lol
Nah, I'd probably grab my buds, hide then wait it out. Once the zombies run out of food they're bound to leave.
Or if I'm close to a door I'd run for it.
I'd fly away, of course.
User Image

Dapper Ladykiller

Well, they should know better than to take on a college. Because all the students have huge heavy as ******** textbooks. Just swing your backpack at its head and it should fly clean off. 3nodding
Eat my way through them.

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
A few friends and I talked about this before, if it where to break out "right now" . (Mind you this is at a college and around 7 pm with little activity going on)
We decided it would be best to head to the HYPER building (big gym) That way there is weapons (not guns, but other things such as bow and arrow and a good way to block out the zombies) There's plenty of food and water. Not that was just the "where to run first" After that well, it depends on who your with. During this discussion we had around 7 people, who where all assigned different tasks/positions. I cant remember all of them, but I know two were assigned to block the doors, and stairs. One was assigned to ration the food/water. One was assigned to stay by the weather radio/lookout.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
sinfully_cute
Well, they should know better than to take on a college. Because all the students have huge heavy as ******** textbooks. Just swing your backpack at its head and it should fly clean off. 3nodding

Yeah, have you seen how many books do school students carry to school everyday?
With all of them combined, the weight of the books can become a weapon capable of crushing anything in its path.
Try dropping a bag full of books from the second floor and you'll see the person hit gets immediately placement in hospitals

Hygienic Genius

I would probably head over to the science lab and grab a few 1 metre wooden rulers and retort stands. Then I'll head off to the english block (right next door) and hide out in teachers room and steal their lunch. This plan will change depending what time of day. If i'm near the tech room then boo ya! I would fling hack saws and brasso at zombies but if I was in the maths block then I'm doomed.
Lock myself in a cabinet

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I would wake up from the nightmare. Realize it was all a dream and go back to sleep.

Devoted Explorer

Well if its at MY school, im ********. 1,000+ kids in a pretty small high school. Yeaaah i'm probably not going anywhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff