Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you still like Gaia?

No. 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

I quit because I don't want to get addicted again, and I got on right now to check donation items and stuff, and wow.

It looks like s**t. Seriously. It's brown. WTF? It looks all adult themed now. What happened to all the colors and angelic wings everywhere and stuff?

And I looked at the announcements and Gaia is a total sellout now.

I don't like Gaia at all any more.
That's your opinion. Obviously, millions of other users stay here because they like Gaia fine as it is right now. You can try to adapt and tolerate change, or you cannot.
layout and feature-wise, gaia grew up, and it's for the better.

you might wanna check out http://www.barbie.com wink

as for the ads, of course i don't support the sponsor items, i mean look at my sig. but it's my choice not to wear them. i also use adblock.

IRL Vampire

the sponsoring helps gaia to finance new features and I personally like the mature look ;3 it's all a matter of taste I guess but I know for a fact that donations are not keeping this site alive

Well, you don't HAVE to be here confused Personally, I think Gaia is taking a step in the right direction. Sponsorship deals are CRUCIAL to a fast growing website like Gaia, and as Gai gets more popular, it is only fitting that we reflect the community that we are. While there is no denying that Gaia was founded on anime and fairy wings, it would be naive and foolish to live in the past and limit yourself to the possibilities of the future.

While there are some tweaks I myself would like to make, I still love Gaia and am very proud to be a member of this community.
*Ribbit Ribbit*
gaia grew up
i think its really good
better then its last one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd say my point, but everyone summed it up quite nicely.

So, quite frankly, deal with it or just leave. =O

I guess you just can't please some people.

User Image
the_fall-of-pangea
gaia grow up
i think its really good
better that its last one.

i second dat xp

No comment.

----------

Wu-Zi-Mu Is Questing

*~User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image~*

9k/137k

Donations are loved

Familiar Phantom

Descry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd say my point, but everyone summed it up quite nicely.

So, quite frankly, deal with it or just leave. =O

I guess you just can't please some people.

User Image

lawl its descryy
I have nothing bad to say about gaia... it's still just a site i go on to keep in touch with old freinds... The layout changed and i'm a little scared to chat on the fourms sometimes but i give gaia a 10/11 because it's easy going and understanding with it's rules.. unlike most sites i play on...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff