Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

well?? what do yu think??

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

ok... theres this guys.. hes not my boi friend but weve gone out and we like each other.... I dont think he knows how much i like him so at my skewl there doin this thing where for 1 dollor you can send that "specail someone" and flower to let them know how yu feel... and i want to send him one but im scared that he'll hate it feel immparesed and then hate me.... what y'all think??....

post will not be changed so to not mess up the poll
BUMP domokun

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
You should send him one and see what happens. It's better to know how he feels then never know at all. 3nodding
sad so sad
I say go with your haert
Do it, a small loss for a big gain.
~Fire_Maiden_Rendis~
You should send him one and see what happens. It's better to know how he feels then never know at all. 3nodding

wow thankz smile 3nodding and thats very true
well if you feel this strong about him i say you should let him know how you feel,he shouldnt hate you if you guys go out so give it a try!!!! blaugh
Your typing is difficult for me to understand. neutral

But, anyway, do what you want.
strong mad
I say go with your haert

awe.. thankz.. my hawt says GO FOR IT
I think you should send him one.If he doesn't like it then you know he's a waste of time.Believe me.I have had my fair share of guys.
Risck
Do it, a small loss for a big gain.

kk thankz xd
I say just tell him. 3nodding
Rini-Shanaynay5
I think you should send him one.If he doesn't like it then you know he's a waste of time.Believe me.I have had my fair share of guys.

sweet thankz!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding lol i knew gaia was more then a waste of time lol jkz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff