Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
The Spectacular Insomniac
A.I.Project

I don't really collect much anymore but here's most of my collection. If you'd like to see my collection more in detail, please go here. However, the pictures in that album are a bit outdated because I've gotten more volumes of some series and I've gotten rid of some that I don't read anymore or just don't have space for but you get the idea of what it's like. I really wish I could have my entire collection in one spot like Wyrn's. Oh well.
Is that a Dratini from KFC that I see?

Yep! whee I've still got Vulpix and Seel as well. 3nodding I wish I could find my Zubat though. ):

Wealthy Explorer

A.I.Project
A.I.Project

I don't really collect much anymore but here's most of my collection. If you'd like to see my collection more in detail, please go here. However, the pictures in that album are a bit outdated because I've gotten more volumes of some series and I've gotten rid of some that I don't read anymore or just don't have space for but you get the idea of what it's like. I really wish I could have my entire collection in one spot like Wyrn's. Oh well.

Yep! whee I've still got Vulpix and Seel as well. 3nodding I wish I could find my Zubat though. ):
That Dratini was the FIRST piece of anime merchandise that I had ever gotten. I was around five, when they came out.

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
A.I.Project
A.I.Project

That Dratini was the FIRST piece of anime merchandise that I had ever gotten. I was around five, when they came out.

I was 10 when these came out and this was probably the first piece of anime merchandise I ever owned as well.

Dangerous Visionary

I have a closet sized collection as well however I never taken pictures of it. Then I have another older collection of western comics and such in bins so yeah its kind of massive too I suppose. I cleaned up Tokyopop titles quite a bit. If those titles never get another English translation HOO BOY will I'll be rich someday. Well considering if they do go up in value. I think Sailor Moon's TP collection still is kind of up there.
Quite a few series, and I don't even have them all in one place, a lot are still with my cousin.
But let's see if I can name them from memory, since I have them stored in a spare bedroom converted into nerd den.
Sailor Moon.
Blade of the immortal.
Love Attack
Lovely Complex
Death Note
Ral Grad
K-On!
Strawberry Marshmallow
Blue Exorcist
Kobato
Black Bird
Welcome to the NHK
Dengeki Daisy
LovCom
Kimi ni tidoke
Otomen
Fever
lady snow blood
hikkatsu
ohikkoshi
the girl who leapt through time
metamo kiss

and ughhh ******** probably a few more

Sparkly Star

A.I Love You.
Azumanga Daioh.
Bakuman.
Buso Renkin.
Cardcaptor Sakura.
Chi's Sweet Home.
Death Note.
Fruits Basket.
Fullmetal Alchemist.
Hellsing.
Hetalia.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Midori Days.
Monster.
Mushi-shi.
Ouran High School Host Club.
Pokémon Adventures.
Rurouni Kenshin.
Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei.
tactics.
The Legend of Zelda series.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Tokyo Babylon.
With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child.
Yotsuba&!

Dapper Poster

Ao no Exorcist, Pandora Hearts, Darker Than Black and Death Note.

Versatile Lunatic

6,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Tycoon 200
Claymore
Magic Knight Rayearth
The Dreaming
Digimon

Most of what I currently read they don't sell in the bookstores.

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Wyrn
I own a few series.

User Image

A few?

Winner

I have all of the Saiyuki manga instead of Gaiden.

Aaaand, that's it.

Dapper Ladykiller

Mugetsu Ookamiza
I have one spot of floor-to-ceiling wall-to-closet shelving filled with anime and manga (the closet is at the end of the wall in question, so it's almost wall to wall), as well as two stacks of bulk produce crates filled mostly with anime and manga (two or three are mostly science fiction and fantasy novels, and there are some video games mixed in as well, but it's mostly anime and manga). they stack up a little over 5 feet high, making them almost as tall as me (and meaning I basically have a 10 foot-ish stack of bulk produce crates which are mostly anime and manga and all geekish stuff).

then on top of that I have a buttload of anime stacked up near my bed for watching on my laptop when my fibromyalgia acts up badly enough I really can't do much and some manga as well for reading, and then there's a few shelves on random bookcases in the house with some anime or manga on them, and a couple bulk produce crates with some anime VHS tapes in them in the back room (from before I was buying anime on VHS) and some old $15 (or more) per volume flipped oversized manga volumes mixed in with them as well.

I really can't easily list all the series I own with all that (maybe after I actually get more shelving up and can properly organize it all).

Sounds beautiful. emotion_kirakira

I have a bookshelf of nothing but manga (that's started to overflow so I need another one...) And a DVD stand with just anime. It grows slowly but steadily...
I own
Pandora Hearts
Naruto sorry I really enjoyed it in my childhood)
Tegami Batchi
Code Geass
Higurashi
And Maximum Ride

Quotable Genius

4,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
i have like, a few death note, one naruto, and some FMA...das it sweatdrop
Mangas I own:

Miracle Girls