Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
What manga series do you own????? I own Blue Exorcist, Yotsuba&!, Gintama, Fairy Tail, and Maximun ride.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
No manga, just some anime.

Shameless Stalker

I own a few series.

User Image

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Manga series I own are:

Fruits Basket
DN Angel
Tokyo Mew Mew
Digimon
Cardcapture Sakura
Black Cat
Rosario Vampire
Cowboy Bebop
Buying Sailor Moon now

I have a few more, which I did list, but I have a small collection.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Wyrn
I own a few series.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/Wyrn/Misc/DSCN0191.jpg
I don't recall you stacking figures there before...

Is this finally updated or am I delusional?

Shameless Stalker

Shintouyu
Wyrn
I own a few series.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/Wyrn/Misc/DSCN0191.jpg
I don't recall you stacking figures there before...

Is this finally updated or am I delusional?

They had always been there. I have an older image of them without them but that one is really ******** old. I've been using this one for... 6 years?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I have one spot of floor-to-ceiling wall-to-closet shelving filled with anime and manga (the closet is at the end of the wall in question, so it's almost wall to wall), as well as two stacks of bulk produce crates filled mostly with anime and manga (two or three are mostly science fiction and fantasy novels, and there are some video games mixed in as well, but it's mostly anime and manga). they stack up a little over 5 feet high, making them almost as tall as me (and meaning I basically have a 10 foot-ish stack of bulk produce crates which are mostly anime and manga and all geekish stuff).

then on top of that I have a buttload of anime stacked up near my bed for watching on my laptop when my fibromyalgia acts up badly enough I really can't do much and some manga as well for reading, and then there's a few shelves on random bookcases in the house with some anime or manga on them, and a couple bulk produce crates with some anime VHS tapes in them in the back room (from before I was buying anime on VHS) and some old $15 (or more) per volume flipped oversized manga volumes mixed in with them as well.

I really can't easily list all the series I own with all that (maybe after I actually get more shelving up and can properly organize it all).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm Feeling: Happy.
    I'm Listening To:

The Voice in My Head Says:

Wonderin' if you're the same and who's been with you. Is your heart still mine?

I have a bunch, but it's all scattered.

↪ є▪z▪я▪є▪и ↩

Vermillion Bibliophile

Wyrn
I own a few series.

User Image

emotion_jawdrop Holy Cow!

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
DNangel
Mahou Sensei Negima
Love hina
A.I. Love you
Air gear
One Piece
Alice on Deadlines
Elemental gelade
Magic knights rayearth series 1 and 2
Phantasy Degree
Psychic academy
Legendz
Black God
Ranma 1/2
Fairy Tail
Rave Master
Ninja girl's
Some bleach
Other stuff I can't remember

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I don't really collect much anymore but here's most of my collection. If you'd like to see my collection more in detail, please go here. However, the pictures in that album are a bit outdated because I've gotten more volumes of some series and I've gotten rid of some that I don't read anymore or just don't have space for but you get the idea of what it's like. I really wish I could have my entire collection in one spot like Wyrn's. Oh well.

Wealthy Explorer

A.I.Project
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I don't really collect much anymore but here's most of my collection. If you'd like to see my collection more in detail, please go here. However, the pictures in that album are a bit outdated because I've gotten more volumes of some series and I've gotten rid of some that I don't read anymore or just don't have space for but you get the idea of what it's like. I really wish I could have my entire collection in one spot like Wyrn's. Oh well.
Is that a Dratini from KFC that I see?
Oh wow. That's some pretty serious collecting you guys got going on there. I'm impressed.

I have a decent amount of manga, I guess. Certainly not as much as other people here, though.

Hellsing
FLCL
Beast Master
Eureka Seven
Black Cat
Galaxy Angel/Beta/Party
Spice and Wolf
Love Hina
Excel Saga (1 and 2)
Bobobo (1 and 2)
Rurouni Kenshin (1-....6 I think?)
Angel Sanctuary (1-5)
Chrono Crusade
The New Tenchi Muyo
Rave Master (1-3)

And I share Pandora Hearts, Soul Eater, Black Butler and Ouran with my sis. (Though technically they're hers.)

I'm more of an anime fan, so my anime collection is much bigger.
Wyrn
I own a few series.

[Insert image here]

Holy s**t.
oh, on topic.
All I own a few of the Dragon Ball Series and half of Shaman King.
Books a Million and Barnes Nobles wasn't cutting it. They're always sold out of the latest chapters so I stopped buying.
But anime-wise... Every show on netflix. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces