Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not sure that I have a favorite, but my favorite songs definately come from Hunchback and Pocohauntus.
Les Poissons from the Little Mermaid 4laugh
"Hellfire" from Hunchback of Notre Dome. Some songs from Little Mermaid, and Hercules. wink
The Bare Necessities form the Jungle Book! blaugh
everything in Beauty and the Beast... their voices sound so pure and lively it was awesome!!! 4laugh
Part of your World from the Little Mermaid, or Son of Man from Tarzan, or Why should I worry? from Oliver and Company. It's hard to choose!!

8,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Be Prepared from the lion king and Poor Unfortunate Souls from the Little Mermaid
MeaShayShay
"Hellfire" from Hunchback of Notre Dome. Some songs from Little Mermaid, and Hercules. wink
Agreed 100% about Hellfire.
the most of lion king and jungle book esp. The circle of life from, Hakuna Matata, Can you feel the love tonight from 1, We are one from 2 and the songs from tarzan oh i love all i cant decide
i like the lion king! there sweet! lol dramallama
How can I pick only one? I like "He lives in you" in the 2nd lion king, "Part of your world" of course haha Pretty much the lion king songs, Hercules, beauty and the beast, MULAN! "Make a man out of you" is so good haha I have 50+ Disney songs on my iPod, I can't pick a favorite
I pretty much adore the entire soundtrack to: Lion King, Hercules, Newsies, Oliver & Company, Hunchback of Notre Dome, and Mulan.
a whole new world from Aladdin!
I like all of them, especially songs from the Lion King, Mulan and Hercules 3nodding
alot of songs deom Mulan and the aristocats my favorite disney movie of all time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff