Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos_Damon
Kimiko Seraphiel
StealthgamerPSX
o_O;;;
I couldn't stop laughing. o.o;; A 50+ year old couple asking me, a 22 year old, what KY warming jelly was.
That sucks! xd Giving old people "the talk" about sexual enhancing lubricants... BURN! That's proof that God does have a sense of humor xd 3nodding
When I explained it to them, the husband looked at the bottle a little closer, and the wife was like "Don't even ThINK about it! scream "
neko_outlaw
*giggles*

you should of told them to put some on theyre hand and stick it down theyre pants..... xd
SystematiX
Erm...Go watch old school lolz sweatdrop
BLUE!
Kimiko Seraphiel
Chaos_Damon
Kimiko Seraphiel
StealthgamerPSX
o_O;;;
I couldn't stop laughing. o.o;; A 50+ year old couple asking me, a 22 year old, what KY warming jelly was.
That sucks! xd Giving old people "the talk" about sexual enhancing lubricants... BURN! That's proof that God does have a sense of humor xd 3nodding
When I explained it to them, the husband looked at the bottle a little closer, and the wife was like "Don't even ThINK about it! scream "
oh god thats hilarious
Crosshroomhead
Kimiko Seraphiel
Chaos_Damon
Kimiko Seraphiel
StealthgamerPSX
o_O;;;
oh god thats hilarious

lol poor guy... xp
help i'm nakie
Crosshroomhead
Kimiko Seraphiel
Chaos_Damon
Kimiko Seraphiel
StealthgamerPSX
o_O;;;
oh god thats hilarious
I was laughing so hard. Man, I couldn't help it! xd
Kimiko Seraphiel
Chaos_Damon
Kimiko Seraphiel
StealthgamerPSX
o_O;;;
Grandpa wants some pink tonight! xd . . . Oh... that's just horrible now that i think about it... ummm... think sexy thoughts... *thinks about a midget whore being crammed in by a huge black man* Oh yeah cool
What the ********]
Oh my.. what is this world coming to? gonk
Maeinfaerie

Obviously old people that cant get much action...and when they try to have some fun theyre wives scream at them.....*sigh* poor guys.... gonk
G0uki
What the ********] Just what I've been saying. o.o
sweatdrop I would of died laughing.
Maeinfaerie
Feces.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers