Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
NelliH
Usually kind of tacky, not very stylish or well mannered. Friendly from what I know though, but often very ignorant about the rest of the world.

You need to blame our lousy education for that, pal. We spend elementary school learning mainly about Native Americans that lived in our states(Iroquois in Ohio, Cherokee in Georgia..etc) and the wars fought by the British/French...etc in our soils(War of 1812, Revolutionary War...etc). Then in high school, we go over WW1 and WW2. We only learn enough about the Allies and the Axis to pass our history tests. Socializing(movies, flirting, shopping, games and stuff) and whatever else people my age do, takes up most of our focus. We don't really take the time to stop and think to ourselves 'I wonder how people in Venice enjoy fine dining?' Though we probably should, since the world is becoming more and more connected.

Besides, most of the people I know have never been outside of their own state, let alone the country. So yeah, we're pretty ignorant about the rest of the world(though the definition of ignorant has to be questioned and it varies from person to person), but its mainly because we think that we can get by inside our little communities.

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
The Mangled Masterpiece
Waste of flesh.

And you are a waste of space.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Nature Friendly
The Mangled Masterpiece
Waste of flesh.

Sorry your butt hurts.

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
The Mangled Masterpiece
Nature Friendly
The Mangled Masterpiece
Waste of flesh.

Sorry your butt hurts.

Sorry your c**t hurts.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Despite what the world may think, I believe this is the best country in the world. Saudi Arabia and Israel may have a lot of oil but at least we can drink, cheat on our loved ones, eat pork, think freely and act independently. USA is the country with the most sense of freedom than any other country in the world. The freedom to be rich, the freedom to be atheist, and pretty much the freedom to be what we want to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff