Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Cat

Angry Blue Kang
Sophisticated Simplicity
My irides. emotion_awesome

But seriously, really not much. Though, it depends on what you define as "those around me". Among my friends and family, I guess my way of thinking is different from most, and I perceive things differently. But having spent enough time on the internet, it's easy to see that that's not really the case when it comes to larger groups of people. But who cares, everyone wants to be unique, but it's not a bad thing to simply not be different.

CAPTCHA: high horse. I be getting off it.

I just had to google Irides! I had no idea what that was!

Lol. Irises are too easily confused with the flower. My physiology professor always used irides, and it kind of grew on me.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
evil_stitch
my personality. style. and my job as a performer.

And your hair! That is awesome!

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
My style, humour, and passion for performing...

Profitable Prophet

Not much, but that's what makes the whole concept pretty.. being one as a whole, and all of that.

But if I had to pick something that many people I meet can't understand, I guess you can say it's my outlook on humanity and my hopes for it.

Dedicated Loiterer

Anger towards the system. Everyone else is too busy with things they "have" to do to realize that its not all necessary.
I'm not unique at all, lol. I'm pretty average.

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
My hatred against the stereotypical lifestyle and beliefs I guess. I just can't find anyone else who thinks / acts like me.

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I really have no idea xD Maybe my ability to be optimistic despite my s**t situation, or my musical ability? I honestly don't think I'm a special or unique person, I'm just a human like anyone else.
I'm armless.

Friendly Genius

How complicated my personality is I guess. I don't really know. Everyone's unique in their own way.
the exact same things that make everyone else unique.

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Angry Blue Kang
No one say anything silly like "fingerprints," or "DNA" either!

Everyone has something about themselves that makes them unique !

I have a semi rare genetic syndrome that the type I have is so rare that I'm literally one in a Billion or so...the actual syndrome isn't that rare but by type is extremely rare. Does that count as DNA?

Other than that I'm unique because I ghost hunt as a hobby, painted the walls of my room four diff. colors and enjoy being reclusive.

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Everyone is unique, so no one is unique. BAWWW. emo

Original Vampire

14,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
my personality, my style and my interest
i look to random people either sad or angry if i am tired and i am tired almost all the time

cuttIebone's Widow

I'm really not that special. But I don't know anyone who shares my interests. I'm hoping that'll change soon when I get to college.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff