Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
For me: Belzeebub
When Alaindelon kidnaps Takayuki Furuichi, Takeshi Shiroyama, Shintarō Natsume, Shōji Aizawa, Tatsuya Himekawa, Hajime Kanzaki, Hidetora Tōjō, and Tatsumi Oga to watch a volleyball training video. Before the video was being watched. Shintarō Natsume complains about being naked, and Furuichi says at least you didn't get taken before you can wipe your a**.

Alien Cosmonaut

I don't really understand what you mean by this, but I like the episode in Galaxy Express 999 where they go to a planet of fat humanoids where the planet's government machines does everything for them so they don't have to work, and the people get so fat that their houses explode and the government rebuilds their houses for them. It's so funny despite being really seriously messed up.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Bitway Ozrock
I don't really understand what you mean by this, but I like the episode in Galaxy Express 999 where they go to a planet of fat humanoids where the planet's government machines does everything for them so they don't have to work, and the people get so fat that their houses explode and the government rebuilds their houses for them. It's so funny despite being really seriously messed up.

it's a highlight of any kind xD

Alien Cosmonaut

La Painted Lady
Bitway Ozrock

it's a highlight of any kind xD

Then, my reply still stands. lol

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Umm... The first Fullmetal Alchemist is a highlight of anime's very existence

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff