Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hate stupid people thats all
Well, there's nothing about men I HATE per se, (LOVE men) but there are a few things about a percentage of the gender that I dislike.

Point one: The macho bullshit. I'm sick of everyone expecting men to be, well, "MEN". No silly emotions or icky "feelings", just raw, rugged aggression. Not to say that I'm all touchy and feely, but that's my choice and I think abiding by gender stereotypes as if they were law is total crap.

Point two: The absolute ignorance straight men have towards gay men. Most straight men have this weird paranoia towards gay men as if we are going to run over and rape them on sight. Gay men are not predators, sickos, perverts or rapists by nature. Straight men need to stop taking the sexuality of gay men so personally because it isn't about them. Only if a gay man comes onto you or confesses his love to you is it your problem. We are men, people just like you so just treat us how you would anyone else.

I know this doesn't apply to all men, but the ones that it does... yeah.
These are generalizations, and do not apply to all females but I hate...

--that women criticize themselves so much. Maybe men do it just as much, but if so at least they keep it to themselves. So many women are always going on about "I want to lose weight, I need a new haircut, I hate my arms, I hate my butt, my skin is too pale, my legs are too short, blah blah blah". I do this too, and I hate that I've been taught to think this way.

--their so-called "nurturing instinct". I understand that this is a good thing in some contexts, but generally not when it's directed at me. When I'm in a bad mood, I want to be left alone. People asking me "are you ok? what happened? do you want to talk about it?" makes me want to punch them in the face. Same thing when I am just thinking and people assume there's something wrong because I'm not smiling or engaging in conversation. What is it with women and wanting to make sure other people are happy all the time?

--venting. I think I just don't like this because I'm an introvert, but apparently every woman is raised to believe that they should spill their guts to solve problems. But, are they asking me for advice? No, they just want to say it. So I feel like they could have just said it to themselves. Silently.

--we can be really mean to each other for no reason.

--women who use their period as an excuse to be unbearable. My roommate does this all the time. "Sorry I'm being a B, I'm on my period". Um, so are you on your period four weeks a month then? Seriously.

--women who are two-faced because they've been taught that as women they need to be pleasant and polite, but apparently they missed the lesson where you have to actually mean it. Oh no, that's fine, no hard feelings, I'm just going to go tell all our friends how awful you are. Besties!

Again, this is a list of some of the worst common female attributes, but it by no means applies to all women/girls, and all of these (except the second to last) apply to men as well sometimes.
I like to dress in women's clothing, but my p***s prevents me from comfortable wearing women's underwear (I.E. thongs, g-strings, etc). It's a real pain in the a** being a guy.. sad

Shameless Gawker

Period induced drama.
This doesn't apply to all girls, but the fact that some immediately assume that because I'm a woman that I want to start "drama" with them.

I've never once started drama, not a single time in my life. I've never really even experienced it unless you consider not being able to find a missing sock dramatic.

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Raspberry Flavored Milk

Drama drama drama.
Bitching about drama.
Creating drama and playing the victim.

Ive never understood the value of drama outside of tv shows, movies, and the like. =/

This.

Original Vampire

14,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
the period, sometimes the phases of too much emotion and the fact that too many females likes very cheesy movues and songs x.x
oh and the fact that mostly womens slags someone off but in the 21th century the last point gets more typical by males :O
ButWhyArentYouNakedd
Raspberry Flavored Milk

Drama drama drama.
Bitching about drama.

Ive never understood the value of drama outside of tv shows, movies, and the like. =/

This.

Assuming we're all flipping drama. For the love of god

Just stop talking to petty ridiculous nimrods its cake.

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Drama.
Stupid fashion trends.
Drama.
Spending hundreds of dollars on expensive haircuts and manicures when most of the time, they look better without.
Drama.
Getting obsessed with overrated celebrities like Justin Bieber and Robert Pattinson.
Drama.
Thinking they're just the hottest piece of s**t ever.
Drama.
Drama.
DRAMA.

Oh, and this conversation that I've been hearing a lot lately.

"So, who's your favorite character? Gale or Peeta?" (Or Harry vs Draco, Edward vs Jacob, whatever other character conflicts exist).
"Um, well...Peeta's actor is hotter! So Peeta!"
'WGIHWREBGJEHBGIEUIHIGHI READTHEBOOKANDMAKEANINTELLIGENTDECISIONPLEASE GEURHGIWHGKIDFH"

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Raspberry Flavored Milk

Drama drama drama.
Bitching about drama.

I've never understood the value of drama outside of tv shows, movies, and the like. =/

<__< Drama, eh?

I think there needs to be a show down over who the real Milk here is.

Liberal Dabbler

SOOOOOOOOO MANY THINGS
weiowerjiowefjierrjklfg bnnnnnnnn

Beloved Sex Symbol

I hate the drama, some women are known to cause. But something that really pisses me off is betieve it or not, the sound of some women's voices. They can be the nicest person ever but the sound of their voice can get very very annoying very fast.

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't like it when girls act ditsy on purpose to get a guys attention or when they nag on hyper-drive. crying

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Majnooni

--their so-called "nurturing instinct". I understand that this is a good thing in some contexts, but generally not when it's directed at me. When I'm in a bad mood, I want to be left alone. People asking me "are you ok? what happened? do you want to talk about it?" makes me want to punch them in the face. Same thing when I am just thinking and people assume there's something wrong because I'm not smiling or engaging in conversation. What is it with women and wanting to make sure other people are happy all the time?

Oh god, that's so annoying. gonk Do I always have to have a glued on smile? emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff