Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poster

The sound of ET walking is actually a woman pressing her hands against jelly.

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
AllemandsMinuscules
Wannabe_Marysue
One day you are going to Die. except me

That's not a fun fact. :c

its fun for me
DID YOU KNOW
that you can save 15 percent or more by switching to Geico? emotion_awesome

Excitable Attacker

AllemandsMinuscules
I like fun facts. Most of the ones I know come from languages, though. There is a few pictures that have fun facts about black holes that I have here.

Ironically, cockroaches will scurry off to clean themselves after physical contact with humans.

Typically, when at rest, the tongues of English speakers touch the top of the mouth.

In Chicago, it's illegal to eat in a place that's on fire.

In Rumford, Maine, it's against the law to bite your landlord.

Brawley, California passed a law banning snow within the city limits.

A Texas law states that if two trains meet at a railroad crossing, each must come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.

In Marshalltown, Iowa, it's illegal for a horse to eat a fire hydrant.

Mammoths still walked the earth when the Great Pyramid was being built.
Seliasei

Ironically, cockroaches will scurry off to clean themselves after physical contact with humans.

Typically, when at rest, the tongues of English speakers touch the top of the mouth.

A Texas law states that if two trains meet at a railroad crossing, each must come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.

These are great! Where'd you find these?

My favorite is the Texas law. It's like that Dr. Seuss story. I can't remember the name of it, though. Had the two guys that didn't want to move so they could pass each other, so society just built around them

Sparkly Phantom

hippo milk is pink

Excitable Attacker

AllemandsMinuscules
Seliasei

These are great! Where'd you find these?

My favorite is the Texas law. It's like that Dr. Seuss story. I can't remember the name of it, though. Had the two guys that didn't want to move so they could pass each other, so society just built around them
Various places. There's a lot of "Did you know" and fun fact sites out there. You occasionally have to find sources to verify the info, but it's interesting. The whacky laws came from "Uncle John's Bathroom Reader" books. They're entertaining. And I never took them into the bathroom. XD

And I vaguely remember that story... It's been so long since I read any Dr. Seuss.
Wawa knows that the Water Bear is the worlds toughest animal, cockroaches aren't s**t nor is bacteria.

This Tardigrade can survive in boiling water, go a decade without a drop of water, survive the intense radiation in space and even in the vacuum of space as they were sent up there for testing in the open exposure to the elements, and the deepest trenches of the ocean, and solid ice.... its about the size of a poppy seed, and has sharp dagger like teeth

they also say the Water Bear has been around longer than nearly any other organism alive and will most likely be the last living creature on earth

Liberal Businesswoman

...The hands have more sensory nerves than your feet.

Demonic Associate

Crows will go back and visit their parents some time after they leave the nest.

Demonic Associate

Angelina Jolie used to carry a vial around her neck with the blood of her lover (her lover at the time)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff