Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

A Werewolf 0.41080196399345 41.1% [ 251 ]
A Vampire who wants to die 0.073649754500818 7.4% [ 45 ]
Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12438625204583 12.4% [ 76 ]
Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

Lord Deguass
((My goodness. Things seem to move a tad fast around here. I may have to keep tabs on my own posts for the sake of others. Heh.))

"Noticed? Discovered? Ho ho... They flee at Three's presence... The torso the torso the torso. Heheeheehee..." He continued to mutter incomprehensibly, staggering behind his quarry, tracking them to their destination. There, it was there he'd corner them, kill them where they felt safe. Devour them, use their bodies to mend his.

Knit bones, stitch flesh. All by devouring matter of similar construction, so long as it matched, it could be done. The sixth was far more clever than he had anticipated, especially for an amnesiac, however, the Third murmured praise meant for himself. "Gave as good as I got, the arm the arm the arm.. Heheeeeheehe... Coming for you... Devour, swallow whole. Crush bones, shear the epidermis. Hiihihihehehi." Clearly he was not in his right mind, but, this did not seem to have a negative impact on his ability to analyze information. In fact, it could be said to be quite the opposite.

"Must, make them pay. Destroy them all. Become complete, kill the weaker ones first... Set the parameters... Hihihi..." Internally, his mind was working quickly, flitting from one thought to the next, building lists, setting traps. "The Third the third the third."

((thin RED line. I feel that's an appropriate fit.)).

((Just a thought that you might want to do that, so that we may continue RPING <3))

Madison and Addison, were nearing home now, just a bit longer to go and they would be safe again, or so they had hoped. The two could feel that the creature was still following them. The scent of his blood burned their noses, they continued toward their cavern home, where their mama Jayden waited for them. "Just a bit longer Maddy..." Addison said to her sister, the two of them held hands the entire way once they had shifted back to human form. "It'll be okay..." Maddy was murmuring to herself. They couldn't hear well, but they knew the creature, whatever he was, was speaking, mumbling of sorts, the only thing Madison and Addison had managed to pick up was him calling himself 'Three'...and that could only mean something bad...the two picked up the pace as best as they could to get home.

Not far behind them, Josephine had began wandering, when she had come to, she had seen the two girls, looking scared to their wits end, they seemed young, around the age of 5 or 6, and though she had no clue to who they were, or who they belonged to, it would be pitiful to let something happen to them. Josephine had no idea that 'Three' was lurking around yet, she had no clue that this 'being' was what the two girls were fearing, but she no less followed behind them to make sure they got home safe and sound.
The Third found that at the moment, he wasn't the only one stalking the children. Irritating, a rival hunter perhaps? It mattered not, just another kill, he couldn't very well risk the newcomer taking off and leaving him with nothing. This in mind, he changed targets, and Josephine would quickly realize that she was not alone, in fact, something was close, terribly so, and it reeked of blood.

Were she to look for the source, she'd find it directly behind her, arcing it's arm to strike, as though it were an axe, and he the headsman. Stranger still however, would be the sudden sense of vertigo, as if she had been moving against her will. Clearly disorientation would not serve to help her in this situation, but it would be far worse if she weren't able to determine the reason behind it.

Luckily, The Third had an answer, whether or not he would share it was another matter entirely.

----------------------------------------

The Sixth listened carefully, piecing her experience together with his own, attempting to remember what happened.
"That's right... Where is that b*****d?" The question may as well have been rhetorical, judging by what she said alone, there was little chance she knew anything relevant or useful. He raised his hand to his head, and sat.

"Nevermind... I suppose thank you would be the appropriate response?" He queried, evidently he was still trying to put everything together, he was visibly confused, and no one had any answers for him. Disappointing, but at least he was alive.
It didn't take long for him to enter a trance of sorts, losing himself among thoughts, he had encountered another being very much like himself earlier, it was how he wound up in this state. The difference between the two of them however, was that the other creature, "The Third" as he referred to himself, at least had a tenuous grasp on what they were. Apparently, they were remnants of some Psychic. But he was told little more than that, he wondered if the Third knew anything else. He had to know, but in his current condition, he wouldn't be moving soon, meaning they distance between the two of them would widen in his down time.

He sighed, and titled his head, frustrated, and lost. It was then he recalled that he wasn't alone. "Ah, you're still here... Who are you anyway?" He wanted to introduce himself, but he didn't even know who he was, which seemingly reflected poorly on his etiquette.

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

Lord Deguass

The Sixth listened carefully, piecing her experience together with his own, attempting to remember what happened.
"That's right... Where is that b*****d?" The question may as well have been rhetorical, judging by what she said alone, there was little chance she knew anything relevant or useful. He raised his hand to his head, and sat.

"Nevermind... I suppose thank you would be the appropriate response?" He queried, evidently he was still trying to put everything together, he was visibly confused, and no one had any answers for him. Disappointing, but at least he was alive.
It didn't take long for him to enter a trance of sorts, losing himself among thoughts, he had encountered another being very much like himself earlier, it was how he wound up in this state. The difference between the two of them however, was that the other creature, "The Third" as he referred to himself, at least had a tenuous grasp on what they were. Apparently, they were remnants of some Psychic. But he was told little more than that, he wondered if the Third knew anything else. He had to know, but in his current condition, he wouldn't be moving soon, meaning they distance between the two of them would widen in his down time.

He sighed, and titled his head, frustrated, and lost. It was then he recalled that he wasn't alone. "Ah, you're still here... Who are you anyway?" He wanted to introduce himself, but he didn't even know who he was, which seemingly reflected poorly on his etiquette.
Iona watched him quietly as he seemed to lose himself to thought after thanking her. He had said something about a 'b*****d' that he apparently needed to clear some things up with. That, however, was a whole other can of worms. She watched him as he sat, his hand against his head.

"My name is Iona Mercer, first daughter of Lyther Mercer, leader of the third ranked family of Itlian." She spoke the title with a small measure of pride. "I am not sure where I am now though... I was pushed into a cell of some sort, but when I fell to what I thought would be the floor of the cell I instead found myself in water, and when I surfaced I was here."

She looked around the cave, her eyes lingering outside as she ran a hand through her hair, brushing the small waves of the slowly drying red tresses out of her dark eyes, which returned to him. She figured if he had a name he would have introduced himself to her before asking her who she was.

"And what should I call you?"

It seemed better like a better question then asking him his name. This way he would be able to give her some bit of information at least. A name to put with his face.

"Where are you from?"

This question seemed more out of place, but she was extremely curious. She kept trying to think, but nothing she had ever seen could compare with this being sitting in front of her.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Sigmaflamewave
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave
The wolf grinned as he jumped out of the way and smirked. "Oh come on. You really won't let me have some fun with her first. I love chasing. Plus your friend there was trying to mess up a place that's dear to one of my younger brothers. I was in the area and decided to take a look. Lo and behold, this lady's stickin' up some weird cross things and plantin' silver. Not like it'd do anything to anyone here far as I know." He explained. "And I'm not filthy. Took a bath before I found your friend redecorating. Name's Alexandros by the way. I go by either 'Alex' or 'Andros'."

"Well, Alexandros..." The reptilian rattled a few coins in his pocket, almost mimicing the sound of a rattle snake's tail. "I don't care who your brother is. I don't know if Silver effects any of these "Werewolves" here, but I do know one thing. Myself and my sister were paid to do an extermination job, and the villagers outside crying in their lowly huts seem to be telling us that there's more than just locusts plaugeing their town." He continued jiggling his coins, his face showing no expression, but the glare of his eyes behind his shades.

"Well I don't care what you were hired to do. Folks here are pretty damn nice. So you can take your dirty blood money and jam it up yours and your sister's asses. Or would you prefer that I do it for you? Admittedly, I'm not much of a fighter, but I can pull my weight when I need to." He said staring back at the lizard while keeping his senses aware of the spider woman. "Do you even have any proof here that this place is a hazard to the rest of the world? Especially those alleged 'cowards' who put you two money-grubbing puppets up to this task?"

The reptilian's glare turned red. And with a deep inhale, he let a glob of black fling out from his beak and onto the orange were. "Your a hazard to me, and that's all you need to know. Your filthy kin have been polluting for far too long now, and I guess since real "heros" are such a rare breed now, then i'm going to take their place while they re-emerge." He side-stepped behind the lycan and threw a sliver of shimmering metal at him, before running off to find his sister.
Josephine could smell the blood, it reeked, the smell alone was dizzying, but there was something else, that made her feel like she was standing somewhere high. She knew then, that the being was behind her, that she may have a chance to save the children, so regardless she turned to fend him off as best she could, she had some power back, whatever had knocked her out had given her powers a chance to regenerate. Though the vertigo was bad, she flew to the right, somersaulting and sliding to a stop on one knee, she looked up at the being before her. "Who are you..." She murred.

-------

Andria was walking along the forest still, examining the different plant and animal species around. "So many new things..." she said as she walked around, touching her fingers gently to each tree, flower, and trying to reach out to the animals that were around and friendly enough. "Wonder if theres any people here though..." She said disappointed, she saw a man out of the corner of her eye, seeming to drift off into some state after talking about 'pestering others'. "Wonder what type of person he is..." she murmured softly, as she watched him.
He thought for a moment, recalling, with no particular fondness, the moniker that insane Third had given him. He had nothing else to go by, so it only seemed adequate that he were a number. "Six. I suppose. It's the only thing I know really..." A bit of a lie, but withholding information from a stranger seemed wise, this wasn't her problem, and she had no need to know anything about him. Not that he did.

He let his words sit in the air, not knowing what next to say, he didn't want to concern himself with her problems, he had quite enough on his plate, and didn't intend on seeing her again once he had recovered.

------------------------------------------------------

"Curious... Why would you care?" The Third queried, tilting his head menacingly. He clearly had no intention to exchange mindless banter, instead, he raised his hand to a nearby tree, which then proceeded to tip over, unfortunately in Josephine's direction.

He had merely touched it, but the massive flora appeared to be cut, quite cleanly at that. Whatever he had done, it was merely the prelude for things to come, assuming she'd live long enough to see it. "I suppose you'd call me the torso, or the third." This time, he was next to her at her right specifically, an attempt to get close? Or something more devious, whichever the case, the feeling of vertigo would once again wash over her as the heavy wooden pillar descended toward her, and he was blocking one path of escape, leaving her with fewer options.

She'd need to react quickly if she intended to play offensively, at this rate, a defensive player would get themselves killed. Perhaps that was his intention.
Lord Deguass
"Curious... Why would you care?" The Third queried, tilting his head menacingly. He clearly had no intention to exchange mindless banter, instead, he raised his hand to a nearby tree, which then proceeded to tip over, unfortunately in Josephine's direction.

He had merely touched it, but the massive flora appeared to be cut, quite cleanly at that. Whatever he had done, it was merely the prelude for things to come, assuming she'd live long enough to see it. "I suppose you'd call me the torso, or the third." This time, he was next to her at her right specifically, an attempt to get close? Or something more devious, whichever the case, the feeling of vertigo would once again wash over her as the heavy wooden pillar descended toward her, and he was blocking one path of escape, leaving her with fewer options.

She'd need to react quickly if she intended to play offensively, at this rate, a defensive player would get themselves killed. Perhaps that was his intention.

Another rush of vertigo as the tree was descending, however Josephine lifted her hand, and a purple ball flew out of it, and blew the tree to chunks, though several pieces flew towards her, slicing cuts into her skin, and some pieces sticking in, she looked at him, "Their just children..." she said. "They have a lot more to live for..." though having no idea who this Thid fella was, she tried with what she had to fight him off, "Sound wave attack..." A blast of purple light flew out, in a wave like pattern to attack him and blow him back hopefully. Blood was dripping onto the ground from her cuts and where wood pieces were sticking out.
Her reaction was, interesting, yet ultimately pointless, she hadn't moved and the most she had accomplished, other than besieging a tree, was to spray him with splinters, something that hardly seemed to faze.

For some reason or another, she decided that talking in the middle of a fight was an idea worth trying. Before she could get a word in he had beset on her, his thin hand reaching for her head. Whatever she had to say meant nothing to him, and she certainly wouldn't have had time to attack as planned, it was either dodge or be grabbed.

Still the defense it seemed, the issue was that he was fast, and she had no notion of what he could actually do, the only hint being that he cut a tree effortlessly.
Josephine now had to realize, things weren't going to be easy with this person, the vertigo alone was killing her, now she couldn't attack, speak, she could barely do anything, but move away from him, he was a level beyond her. So with no choice, she dodged once more, with the tree gone, she was able to move to get out of the way of his hand, but just how long could this battle last...she had no choice but to keep moving and avoid letting him grab her.
Three had mentally likened her to a gnat, a small, annoying insect that flitted around with no purpose. But she was also a meal, which still gave him a reason to persist, if he tried pursuing the children, she'd only get in his way.
Though, at this level, perhaps even this wasn't an issue. "Irritating creature." The ground beneath her seemed to violently give way, as if a trap had been set. If one were to inspect the damage however, they'd find that, very much like the tree, it had been carved up, and again with incredible precision.

However, this was a means to simply brush her aside. He was wasting time chasing her, and there was an easier quarry to hunt, though he had lost them, he could still find them. Raising his arm, he seemed to drag his wiry fingers across fabric, however, he was literally cutting into nothing. Sundering reality itself. Peering into the rift he had created, he found his targets, and gave chase, the wound he had created sealing as he did so. But slowly.

The children, who had been bought time, would now find themselves facing whatever had been pursuing them, it was bloodied, with heavy breath, and most imposingly, staring straight at them. Worse still a feeling that they had been spun relentlessly would wash over them, and with no warning prior, he made a grab for both of them, the earth around them falling away to form a moat of sorts, deep and ensnaring. They were trapped with this figure, and death seemed inevitable.
He wanted them to lead him home, however, Josephine had intervened, and he was no longer willing to wait, his patience had been stretched beyond it's limit, he couldn't afford to let the Sixth escape him.
Josephine fell to the ground, skidding back several feet, her elbows and arms were scrapped, and bloodied up further. She pushed herself up and looked to see him as he disappeared into the rift after the children. Her body ached, she was in pain, indefinitely, it would take days to heal, but she didn't have days right now, the tear, however it had been created was closing, and who knew if she could pass through it, but the children were now faced with this creature, and too young to do anything about it.

The children were halted, they weren't far from the cavern, but what could they do they were so young, their bags had dropped, the dizzying effect was taking over them, and a hand was moving towards them, Addison looked over at Madison, her twin was too scared, staring straight up at the being that was before them, neither of them knew what or who he was, but Addison knew something about him wasn't right, and he had powers that no one could match. Addison took the chance to grab Madison and throw her threw the portal he had opened, she could see someone on the other side, and knew it was Madison's best chance for survival, and now only Addison was left to face the creatures dizzying effects.

Josephine had just barely sat up on the other side of the portal, when one of the two girls landed in her lap, tears were streaming down her face, she was wearing blue ribbons and a blue outfit, the one wearing the red had managed to set her sister free, but what did it mean for her. The tear in reality was still closing, but Josephine was too far away from it, could she make it? Regardless of how slow it was closing, and the girl that had been thrown to her...what should she do with her...her mind was torn between the girl and her sister, one of them would be left alone, and accessible by this being obviously, what could they do.

Addison had managed to save her sister, but at a cost that would become a reality to Josephine soon. Addison was still being grabbed for, she dove to the left of the being, hoping to be able to avoid him as long as possible.

Madison however, though saved, was now facing the side affects of being thrown through whatever sort of rift the being had created, her tears had stopped, and her eyes were becoming blood shot, her reality was blurring, she didn't know who was before her anymore, her mind had blurred everyone out, and she lashed out, her nails slashing into Josephine's right cheek, her teeth then digging into Josephine's left arm, Madison's world was gone, she had lost her mind, and anyone nearby was in danger.
One of the brats had escaped, it made little difference to him. As she had given him time, and ultimately sacrificed herself. "Poetic.." He murmured as his hand grazed her skin ever so softly, that was all it took.
In the instant he touched her, her head would explode violently into layered gore. The cuts so clean that it was somewhat, merciful. As her now headless carcass slouched, something began to snap, sounds of bone breaking and flesh torn began to echo as a mouth began to form across his near to non-existent back, forming along the spinal column. Opening, tendrils spread forth and began to scoop up the now deceased Addison.

Dragging them into the greedy maw, to drown in further gore and hideously vibrant noise. This was not without meaning however, as she was consumed, so did The Third's wounds proceed to heal, his strength beginning to return. "Hihihihihi.... Now he's mine mine mine mine! MINE! AHAHAHAHA!"

He felt good, incredibly so, but the issue was, he needed to locate him. But not here, no, two tears in reality within proximity to each other would be... catastrophic. He would need to walk it seemed, but now, it no longer was an issue. "The sixth the sixth the sixth hihihihi..."

He was indeed a monster.
Josephine was in severe pain now, but she knew that there was no time to sit around, the girl who was slipping from reality before her, hadn't seen anything, but her sister was gone, that was certain now, in the time it took the being to kill her, her sister had managed to bite Josephine's left leg, and then been blocked from further biting her, Josephine had to take action, so she managed to pinch the nerves and knock Madison out for the time being. She then lifted the girl and began limping, trying to get to where they would be safe from the being that was hunting them.

However a man had now entered the den, someone no one had seen before, he was looking for someone, no one knew who, but if the being or Josephine were to find him, they would recognize the facial features of the man matched some to the girls. The one that the being had killed, and the one that was losing her mind, and was being taken to hiding by Josephine. "Hello?" He called out, "Is anyone here? I'm here to look for my daughters, someone said they came this way..." he was in the forest wandering.

Andria had just spotted Deguass, the man who seemed to have stared off into nothingness, his features seemed peaceful looking to her, she shook her head, "What am I crazy..." she was watching someone she didn't know and thinking of him as peaceful, he could be anything, another voice made her pause as well, and turn in the direction of it, "What was that..." She questioned rather loudly this time.
The Third was well on his way, with nothing left for him there. He began his search, the objective now being to hunt down the Sixth before he could remember anything... compromising.

----------

Deguass thought he was alone out there, of course, there were noises suggesting otherwise. Reflexively he lashed out, unleashing bladed projectiles into the shadows, aiming to cut down anyone in their path.

Unfortunately, he had registered that this was unintentional, he could've made a horrible mistake and killed an innocent. Though, if they lived, he could make amends, if not, well, it was just another burden for his soul. He took off after his weaponry to see what they wrought. "Idiots would do well to not sneak up on strangers.." He muttered, half cursing his caution.

((All right. Sleep for me.))

Dapper Shapeshifter

As her walk carried her closer to the den, she had an uneasy feeling. Peering as far into the den as she could from her current distance from it, she likened the feeling to disappointment at seeing that there really was no one in the den right now. With a sigh she entered anyways, thinking that while she was here that she might as well grab a glass of something to drink anyways. She stepped over the crosses, paying them no mind as she walked over to get her drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff