Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12438625204583 12.4% [ 76 ]
Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

She waved her paw dismissively as she smirked. "Well they're too shallow minded. Pay no attention to them and do whatever makes you comfortable."

He chuckled softly as he nodded to her words. "That's all I really can do. I'll prove 'em wrong as time goes by and then maybe I won't feel so alone."

"If it makes you feel better, I'm still here," she said with a soft smile.

He nodded as he smiled to her wagging his tail a little. "It does. By a whole lot too." He replied while blushing slightly as he stood up to shake off the numb feeling in his legs. "Wanna do some walkin' around? Think all this sitting is making me numb."

She giggled as she stretched slowly, her tail swishing behind her before she stood up. "That sounds like a plan to me~"

He chuckled softly while wagging his tail. "Glad to hear it. Dunno if you've seen all the sites 'round here yet." He grinned while stretching out his legs. "C'mon. It should be fun." He said taking off towards the lake. "Might as well get a drink of water at the lake first."
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave

"Yup. Plenty of trust to be giving out when ya run away like that." The orange wolf said before removing another cross before chasing after the woman.

Seeing the orange pelt charge after her, Merlivia ran deeper into the den, slowly turning into an arachnid, slowing down only to sprout out extra legs.

The wolf only laughed as he continued to chase after the shapeshifter. "Now you're tryin' to outrun me? Heh. Now you're just becoming way too much fun."

Leaving behind all of her silver, the tiny blue and white spider continued down the den, crawling up a wall and onto the cealing still moving as fast as she could go.

"C'mon! This is too fun. Haven't chased anyone since my days as a scout for my pack." He called to the spider while trying to catch her watching her along the ceiling.

Her final life line just came into her view. From behind the orange wolf came a black reptilian, but with the beak of a crow. "Easy, you filthy dog." The reptile lashed his tail against the ground.

The wolf grinned as he jumped out of the way and smirked. "Oh come on. You really won't let me have some fun with her first. I love chasing. Plus your friend there was trying to mess up a place that's dear to one of my younger brothers. I was in the area and decided to take a look. Lo and behold, this lady's stickin' up some weird cross things and plantin' silver. Not like it'd do anything to anyone here far as I know." He explained. "And I'm not filthy. Took a bath before I found your friend redecorating. Name's Alexandros by the way. I go by either 'Alex' or 'Andros'."

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sigmaflamewave

He laughed along with her while thinking about it. "You got that right. Think I'd have to plug my nose before digging into it. Now if only I knew where to find one. That's the hard part. I've been asking around, but I still haven't turned up much. Heard there's merchants in the nearest village that may have 'em, but last time I checked they didn't." He said with a light sigh.
"I don't think it would be hard to find one." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. Walking around the garden, examining more of the fruits, she turned to face Omega and added with a sly smile and a chuckle, "In fact, if it smells awful to humans, we should be able to sniff it a village away."

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Sigmaflamewave
The wolf grinned as he jumped out of the way and smirked. "Oh come on. You really won't let me have some fun with her first. I love chasing. Plus your friend there was trying to mess up a place that's dear to one of my younger brothers. I was in the area and decided to take a look. Lo and behold, this lady's stickin' up some weird cross things and plantin' silver. Not like it'd do anything to anyone here far as I know." He explained. "And I'm not filthy. Took a bath before I found your friend redecorating. Name's Alexandros by the way. I go by either 'Alex' or 'Andros'."

"Well, Alexandros..." The reptilian rattled a few coins in his pocket, almost mimicing the sound of a rattle snake's tail. "I don't care who your brother is. I don't know if Silver effects any of these "Werewolves" here, but I do know one thing. Myself and my sister were paid to do an extermination job, and the villagers outside crying in their lowly huts seem to be telling us that there's more than just locusts plaugeing their town." He continued jiggling his coins, his face showing no expression, but the glare of his eyes behind his shades.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

She waved her paw dismissively as she smirked. "Well they're too shallow minded. Pay no attention to them and do whatever makes you comfortable."

He chuckled softly as he nodded to her words. "That's all I really can do. I'll prove 'em wrong as time goes by and then maybe I won't feel so alone."

"If it makes you feel better, I'm still here," she said with a soft smile.

He nodded as he smiled to her wagging his tail a little. "It does. By a whole lot too." He replied while blushing slightly as he stood up to shake off the numb feeling in his legs. "Wanna do some walkin' around? Think all this sitting is making me numb."

She giggled as she stretched slowly, her tail swishing behind her before she stood up. "That sounds like a plan to me~"

He chuckled softly while wagging his tail. "Glad to hear it. Dunno if you've seen all the sites 'round here yet." He grinned while stretching out his legs. "C'mon. It should be fun." He said taking off towards the lake. "Might as well get a drink of water at the lake first."

She smiled as she followed after him, her tail swishing slowly behind her. "I'm pretty sure I haven't seen everything that there is to see here anyway,"
Anko-Hime-Chan

Jayden had arrived, a little less then a week ago, but had managed to find a lovely place close by a lake, for herself and the two girls living in her care. She had found Addison and Madison, four days into her journey to find a new home, the two had been abandoned and needed someone to care for them. So Jayden offered to bring them with her, and since had proved them food, clothing, and shelter to the best of her ability. Now the three had managed to build a home inside a small cave. There was enough room for all three of them to live comfortably, a place to start a fire and cook, places to store things, and shelves could easily be built out of tree bark/branches to store more stuff. Now she was waiting on the girls to bring back whatever they could find.

Walking along the pass leading towards the den while carrying a small pack of food just enough to feed maybe 2 or 3, he came upon the entrance to the small cave. Entering it, he looked around, then took notice of Jayden just after the two girls had left to go search for anything they could find. "Hi, are you okay in here?" he asked as he set down his bag and then leaned against a nearby wall while thinking to himself slightly. A lot of things hard been going on at the Den the last time he visited it, maybe it was nice to have a change of scenery. His eyes had quickly adjusted to the slight dimness of the cave, but luckily there was some light coming in through the entrance so at least it wasn't completely dark.
Muffin Mancer
Anko-Hime-Chan

Jayden had arrived, a little less then a week ago, but had managed to find a lovely place close by a lake, for herself and the two girls living in her care. She had found Addison and Madison, four days into her journey to find a new home, the two had been abandoned and needed someone to care for them. So Jayden offered to bring them with her, and since had proved them food, clothing, and shelter to the best of her ability. Now the three had managed to build a home inside a small cave. There was enough room for all three of them to live comfortably, a place to start a fire and cook, places to store things, and shelves could easily be built out of tree bark/branches to store more stuff. Now she was waiting on the girls to bring back whatever they could find.

Walking along the pass leading towards the den while carrying a small pack of food just enough to feed maybe 2 or 3, he came upon the entrance to the small cave. Entering it, he looked around, then took notice of Jayden just after the two girls had left to go search for anything they could find. "Hi, are you okay in here?" he asked as he set down his bag and then leaned against a nearby wall while thinking to himself slightly. A lot of things hard been going on at the Den the last time he visited it, maybe it was nice to have a change of scenery. His eyes had quickly adjusted to the slight dimness of the cave, but luckily there was some light coming in through the entrance so at least it wasn't completely dark.

Jayden looked up at him, she pointed a finger at a stack of wood, and a green electric bolt flew out and lit the wood up into a blue green fire. "Yes I suppose so, the girls should be returning shortly with some dishes to use. Other then that, we just need to hunt for some food, fish berries...whatevers around that we can use" She said shrugging as she looked out the entrance. "But we needed a change and to start over, and this place is better then nothing, there's a village not far from here, we can go pick up supplies that we can't get around here I guess...not gonna be easy...but no one said it was" She said. "My name is Jayden...who are you?"
Anko-Hime-Chan

Jayden looked up at him, she pointed a finger at a stack of wood, and a green electric bolt flew out and lit the wood up into a blue green fire. "Yes I suppose so, the girls should be returning shortly with some dishes to use. Other then that, we just need to hunt for some food, fish berries...whatevers around that we can use" She said shrugging as she looked out the entrance. "But we needed a change and to start over, and this place is better then nothing, there's a village not far from here, we can go pick up supplies that we can't get around here I guess...not gonna be easy...but no one said it was" She said. "My name is Jayden...who are you?"

Watching Jayden carefully as she had easily started a strangely colored fire just by pointing it and shooting out this sudden bolt. "Alright, glad to know that's being take care of already, but about the food.." With this said, he walked back over to his bag, picked it up, then brought it over to Jayden dropping it at her feet. Afterwards, he rubbed the back of his head slowly while staring off to the side for a little "I was planning to leave on a trip for a few days and this was going to be my supply, but seeing your current conditions, I was thinking you'd need it more. Anyways, my name is Kent, nice to meet you Jayden"
Jayden blushed lightly, and hopefully noticeably. "Er well if your going on a trip, you'll definitely need it, we can just go to the village to get what we need, if your going on a trip you'll need what you have Kent..." She smiled, "I am grateful for your offer, but I don't want to hinder you on your trip, you'll need your supplies...and it'll be easier for us to go to the village then it will be for you to stop and collect more supplies. However your always welcome to join us for a few days" she said to him, her voice tender and caring, that's who she was, she didn't allow herself to hinder anyone, but cared for everyone.
When she suggested that he was always welcome to join them, he kept himself from blushing also, not wanting to seem weak in front of this female being. He stared down at his bag of food now, then with one foot, he pushed it slowly in Jayden's direction. "Actually, I think I'd like to stay here for a day or two maybe, before I go off on my trip." He noticed that she wasn't trying to stop her or anything, or even force him to do things, he smiled at this and slowly stared down to the ground feeling a little shy now
walks into the new area and sniffs the air
Muffin Mancer
When she suggested that he was always welcome to join them, he kept himself from blushing also, not wanting to seem weak in front of this female being. He stared down at his bag of food now, then with one foot, he pushed it slowly in Jayden's direction. "Actually, I think I'd like to stay here for a day or two maybe, before I go off on my trip." He noticed that she wasn't trying to stop her or anything, or even force him to do things, he smiled at this and slowly stared down to the ground feeling a little shy now
((Sorry about that, my computer wouldnt connect for a bit there))

Jayden smiled softly and nodded picking up the bag, "Well we welcome you...well I do for now, but the girls should be retruning shortly, its a half hour or so trip for them if they didn't stop and play aroud" She said setting the bag beside the fire. "We don't really have any designated bed area, I think we'll just sleep aroudn the fire, with the pillows and blankets we do have. If you don't have your own, your free to share mine, the girls share one blanket on their own, as per the usual twin thing..." She rolled her eyes, chuckling softly. Anyone could tell by these simple things, she truly treasured her tiny family. "But your welcome to stay however long you wish, and your always welcome back." She looked to him, still hoping that the tender blush on her cheeks was hidden. In her mind, she couldn't help being excited that she had met someone to spend time with, that was around her own age, she treasured the girls like none other and would put them above anyone or anything, but having someone her own age to hang out with was great.

((I can't really bring the girls in until Deguass/Star buddy gets on and responds to that half of the post))
Anko-Hime-Chan
((Anyone alive?))
(So you came back huh?)
Sigmaflamewave
Anko-Hime-Chan
((Anyone alive?))
(So you came back huh?)
(Eh at last yeah. I've got a lot of time in a day to cover, need things to do with it. RPing, though sometimes it takes a while for the other side to reply, is a decent way, and playing games and hanging with the family is the only way to kill time until I get a job))
Shad Woest
Sigmaflamewave

He laughed along with her while thinking about it. "You got that right. Think I'd have to plug my nose before digging into it. Now if only I knew where to find one. That's the hard part. I've been asking around, but I still haven't turned up much. Heard there's merchants in the nearest village that may have 'em, but last time I checked they didn't." He said with a light sigh.
"I don't think it would be hard to find one." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. Walking around the garden, examining more of the fruits, she turned to face Omega and added with a sly smile and a chuckle, "In fact, if it smells awful to humans, we should be able to sniff it a village away."

"Well that's very true. It would be easy for us to sniff it out." He grinned while wagging his tail at her comment. He then looked around before getting the watering can out and gathered the water from the stream before beginning to water the garden wondering where one of those fruits could be. While watering around, he would sniff the air and grin before singing a little to help the plants grow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff