Welcome to Gaia! ::

x 1 100.0% [ 570 ]
Total Votes:[ 570 ]

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Yeah, true. Blows my mind how dumb some people are.

Aw, boo. Alchemy hates me. XD I've only done it a few times tho.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
+++++++
it hates everyone lol, and nini i gotta go (formula finally worked, damn thing)
Something Evil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This way Comes
+++++++

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Lady Pants

Alchemy...*groan*
I mean, I'm level 10 thanks to all those caches people were tossing away...but now I have like 2500 extra ones and nothing to use them for...except making backwings which I would never ever wear because...man, don't have time for that stuff!

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

I feel like I should do alchemy, but I just don't want to.

Lady Pants

It's boring...really.
I still occasionally make Ambrosia to burn though all the bags I keep hoarding...really should just be dumpster tossing all these bags though...

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Yeah, I know. I've opened millions of caches. XD And I was doing some alchemy things for a friend for a while.
It seems like something I should do tho, I just hate it. And anything good gets way expensive.
I just toss mine in there, unless I know someone who wants them at the time.

Lady Pants

Yeah...I hoard mine since a lot of my friends were doing alchemy and I wanted to help out...and since I keep pulling bags out of the dumpster...

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

None of my friends are anymore and I don't like crap like that sitting around.
I think Luc still is, but not really sure. Saving them for her tho, but I haven't been going to the dumpster a lot either.

Lady Pants

I had lots of friends that were doing alchemy stuff....I think one person is trying to make backwings...but he's been super busy with work so he hasn't been on.
I also randomly donate caches and components to people who are questing, which is loads of fun.

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

I had lots too, but they're not so much now. One is starting again, but I dunno if she needs any caches anymore. It would stand to reason, but at one point I was giving her tons and she was opening them too and for a while she had so many she told me to stop. XD Dunno if she's gone through them yet.
I don't accumulate that stuff anyway tho, I get rid of it as soon as I get it if I'm not holding it for someone. I really hate clutter and junk, so it never builds up to anything.
I prefer to donate to regular quests, I always have some old items I'm not using, so I just stalk until I find someone who wants it. I never have much of anything good for alchemy, unless I specifically buy it for someone.

Lady Pants

I have more of a hard time donating to random people...my last anon gift to a random user was met with less of a thank you and more of a "back to the dumpster with this"
That and I have seen a lot of people lie about their quests and why they want it and...really...I don't have time to sift through the lies to find the truth...my chest is a horrid mess as it is.
I do donate to people that I know are honest and questing...but even now, that's getting harder and harder...I mean, when new stuff is in the multiple billion...I feel so bad if I only give like 5 billion.

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

I mostly just give things to people I know, but occasionally I like to do randoms.
I've gotten a lot of people who never said thank you or anything, and others who were completely rude.
Had a girl once I sent a trade to, then I had to log off for about half an hour and when I came back she'd sent a PM that said "You need to confirm the trade". That really ******** pissed me off, and I stopped doing random donations for a very long time. It was even worse because I felt so bad leaving her hanging that I accepted the trade first thing when I got on, and THEN I saw the PM. -.- So I just told her she was rude and ungrateful and people have things to do and she should try being patient and maybe saying thank you when someone sent her something, but she didn't even care of ever apologize or say thank you. Really pisses me off still. I dunno how people can even be like that.
I know what you mean there too. 5bil doesn't seem like anything anymore, but its about as much as I'm comfortable giving out randomly. I tend to donate more if the person is nice though, I just like to give something of a test gift. Might not be right, but I see no point in being overly nice to assholes. Wish you didn't have to test people like that, but apparently you do.

Lady Pants

Man...that's just jerky as hell. And only a half hour...jeez...it's not like you left the trade open for 2 and half months (I have had that happen before with commission payment..they were just on a break) Around the holidays people seem to be a little less rude...though even now I still get a few people who look down on my gifts....saying how they are better of as a dumpster item (or something to that effect...but dumpster was mentioned).

Right now though, been doing a whole GTTPAY thing...and it's been a lot of fun...made a lot of people happy. And okay, got skipped a couple times, but I don't care...I just felt like gifting stuff to random people.

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Right? I don't even say anything when its been weeks because I feel like a jerk, but that was no time at all. I wanted to yell at her and call her everything I could think of, but it didn't seem worth a banning. XD
Ugh, that's terrible. And just rude. I'm always grateful, no matter what it is. There's no reason not to be, they didn't have to give me anything.

Augh, GTPAY is a huge source of frustration for me. I love the idea, and its really fun sometimes, but its always full of problems. There's always those people giving out the minimum amount, which I think is annoying, especially when the ones I've been to have a stupidly low minimum, like its almost hard to find something that cheap. Or, yeah, I get skipped a lot to. ITS NOT THAT HARD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff