Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

13,915 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Hi there new Gaians, My name is Tacky and I've been here from pretty much the start, so theres not a lot about gaia that I don't know so feel free to ask. Cor I rembember when it used to be Go-Gaia and the old market place. A lots changed over the years and I'm more than happy to share what I know with you!

P.S. if you can get a trade licence I may have a few inexspencive gifts to help get you started.
tacky
Hi there new Gaians, My name is Tacky and I've been here from pretty much the start, so theres not a lot about gaia that I don't know so feel free to ask. Cor I rembember when it used to be Go-Gaia and the old market place. A lots changed over the years and I'm more than happy to share what I know with you!

P.S. if you can get a trade licence I may have a few inexspencive gifts to help get you started.

hey, i was here from beginning to but i haven't been on gaia for 6 years. whats the most fun things 2 do round here...most of the stuff i dont know what it is. its changed so much round here.

Dangerous Genius

13,915 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hey nice to see you again. I suppose after 6 years you proberly wouldn't know about gaia cash (the blue g next to the usual gold g). Gaia cash is a great way to gain items of great value or failing that you could quest through ZOMG!! a rpg type game that offers many unique items you just can't get elsewhere. Of course after that you could chat in the forums or if your not the typeing sort theres always the classic games like cards, fishing and rally. If that dosn't rock your boat then theres always the arenas to show off you amazing avi or even your artwork or house!! Theres much much more but I think you'll have more fun finding them out for yourself.

good luck and welcome back to Gaia!!
How long have you been here?

Dangerous Genius

13,915 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
II Angelic Blossom II
How long have you been here?
since 2003

Golden Receiver

I've been on here for approx. 1700-1800 days and I don't know s**t.

Dangerous Genius

13,915 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tunechi F Baby
lol what would you like to know. cool

Original Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
tacky

Are you swimming in moolah

Dangerous Genius

13,915 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Lethal Cupkake
tacky

i have worth if thats what you mean lol would you like a few things......they would be random of course

Original Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
tacky
Lethal Cupkake
tacky

i have worth if thats what you mean lol would you like a few things......they would be random of course
XD sure, I'll take whatever randomnesss you've got, it's fun making avis with obligatory items.

Golden Receiver

tacky
Tunechi F Baby

Idk, nothing really, lol.
I'm just occasionally posting something in the CB. biggrin

Dangerous Genius

13,915 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tunechi F Baby
tacky
Tunechi F Baby

Idk, nothing really, lol.
I'm just occasionally posting something in the CB. biggrin
Great to have you allong anyway. xd
I had an account from 2003 but it was banned.
Then I made a different account and rejoined, then got hacked.
And now I'm here, again.. sweatdrop

Dangerous Genius

13,915 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Lethal Cupkake
tacky
Lethal Cupkake
tacky

XD sure, I'll take whatever randomnesss you've got, it's fun making avis with obligatory items.
comin right up lol.

Dangerous Genius

13,915 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sparkle Gems
I had an account from 2003 but it was banned.
Then I made a different account and rejoined, then got hacked.
And now I'm here, again.. sweatdrop
3rd time lucky as they say.

A simple way to keep your account hack proof is to change your password every six months.

I hope you manage to keep your account this time rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces