4,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
Can't wait, June 22nd xd
cookie crumble love
Anyone going to Warped?
Favorite band on Warped so far?

what makes you think warped tour has anything to do with punk?

Wheezing Lunatic

Not punk. At all.
Ony band I like that's on the list this year is Go Radio, and even then, they're not great.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I remember the dickies played there once for some reason... That's really the only punk related discussion I could have about this.
Valtiel the Watcher
I remember the dickies played there once for some reason... That's really the only punk related discussion I could have about this.

yeah, a handful of older bands actually have played there for some reason. a quick scrolling through wikipedia's list of bands that had played at warped since 1995 reveals:

adolescents
agent orange
agnostic front
bad religion
the casualties
circle jerks
descendants

in other words, a list of bands i would never want to see anyways.

also, bjork was there at one point? which, from a quick glance at the list, would be the only reason why i'd ever want to go. (also, hahaha the black eyed peas and katy perry were also there)

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher

yeah, a handful of older bands actually have played there for some reason. a quick scrolling through wikipedia's list of bands that had played at warped since 1995 reveals:

adolescents
agent orange
agnostic front
bad religion
the casualties
circle jerks
descendants

also, bjork was there at one point? which, from a quick glance at the list, would be the only reason why i'd ever want to go. (also, hahaha the black eyed peas and katy perry were also there)
i don't know, I wouldn't pay that kind of money to see a band that I could probably see another time for like, 15-20$. Though I would consider this years coachella. It's funny that grinderman and the bad seeds are playing.
Valtiel the Watcher
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher

adolescents
agent orange
agnostic front
bad religion
the casualties
circle jerks
descendants

i don't know, I wouldn't pay that kind of money to see a band that I could probably see another time for like, 15-20$. Though I would consider this years coachella. It's funny that grinderman and the bad seeds are playing.

separately?

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher

adolescents
agent orange
agnostic front
bad religion
the casualties
circle jerks
descendants

separately?
on two different days yah. I guess only half of them was willing to show up for both days.
Valtiel the Watcher
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher

adolescents
agent orange
agnostic front
bad religion
the casualties
circle jerks
descendants

separately?
on two different days yah. I guess only half of them was willing to show up for both days.

i think i'd care more about the bad seeds if blixa was still with them

Wheezing Lunatic

TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher

adolescents
agent orange
agnostic front
bad religion
the casualties
circle jerks
descendants

What's wrong with those four? Bad Religion is probably the best band to ever play WT, in my opinion. I think Social Distortion played there when it started out too.
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher

adolescents
agent orange
agnostic front
bad religion
the casualties
circle jerks
descendants

at the only warped tour i've ever attended (snuck in so it's still punx) i yelled lewd things at katy perry from the audience. she was not amused and refused to dump em out
bung life
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher

adolescents
agent orange
agnostic front
bad religion
the casualties
circle jerks
descendants

at the only warped tour i've ever attended (snuck in so it's still punx) i yelled lewd things at katy perry from the audience. she was not amused and refused to dump em out

she responded? how un-punk of her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces