Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Im going to the warped tour in Phoenix, Arizona for the first time this summer.
Its a bummer they dont have any good Punk bands that preform at warped tour anymore crying
mojo4300
Its a bummer they dont have any good Punk bands that preform at warped tour anymore crying

they never really did, tbh

e: actually i guess FEAR did play three times so ******** me
heart heart heart OH MY GOSH! I can't wait til Warped Tour comes to Tinley Park! That day's gonna be amazing! Memphis May Fire, Black Veil Brides, August Burns Red, Never Shout Never, Sleeping with Sirens, We Came as Romans, Bring me the Horizon, Billy the Kid. Uffff ! Can't Wait ! heart heart heart

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Only person I know going there is my sister. And she hates my music. So I don't know why she's even going? What kind of music does Warped Tour even play these days?

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bung life
mojo4300

they never really did, tbh

e: actually i guess FEAR did play three times so ******** me

Are they still touring? And I can't imagine Ving with the long hair.
Alashuko The Fighter
Only person I know going there is my sister. And she hates my music. So I don't know why she's even going? What kind of music does Warped Tour even play these days?

etc etc

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter

etc etc

Sounds like my sisters stuff. If only FEAR was there
that Victory Sweet Victory video is one of the funniest things on the internet, i'm convinced

it never fails to make me laugh

Business Businesswoman

7,400 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
July 29th rofl gonna see Sleeping with Sirens and Tonight Alive.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I wonder if you would have an entire warped tour if you took all the bands that could actually be called punk from every warped tour since it's conception and put them in one show...
Valtiel the Watcher
I wonder if you would have an entire warped tour if you took all the bands that could actually be called punk from every warped tour since it's conception and put them in one show...
Nofx & Bad Religion showcases

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces