Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*flinches a little out of surprise and a little from the cold* Heh, no, I dont mind redface
<center> *Smiles* Sorry, didn't mean to surprise you.
Its alright, dont worry about it. Wow, your hands really are cold!
<center> I know. *Moves them around* They won't warm up.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*smirks and just stands there chained up looking around almost as if she is bored*
LOL, back again I see. Did you wear out the last guy? xd blaugh
hehe yeah he is sleeping and said im to much to handle so im back
Haha! The boy was an inferior specimen! That or you're just incredibly wild! wink
haha i think its both *smirks*

((brb wont be very long haha))
Meow! Wild Thang! wink

((Im not going anywhere. I'll be here when you get back))
oh yes think you could handle me *smirks and winks*
Haha! I dont have to "think" wink I KNOW I could wink
ever THOUGHT about trying *smirks again with her back pressed against the cold wall still chained*
*walks over to her and looks into her eyes, then up at her shackles* You little seductress! Those chains arent even locked! wink
*she leans in close almost touching you maybe an inch away holding the unlocked chains* hmm is there a problem with that *she says silently almost an alureing tone to her voice*
*he looked at her, hooked by the tone of her voice and the sweet alluring scent of her breath* N-n-no, nothing wrong with it at all redface
*she smirks agian then leans back against the wall on heg propped also against the wall so her foot is flat against the surface as she gives you a sort of come hither look with her eyes and full pouty lips*
*he steps closer to her with a dazed look in his eyes. She had him deep in the spell that was her beauty. He couldnt break away, nor did he want to* I-... um... wow heart redface
*a smirk still plays on her lips as her tongue slowly runs over one of her fangs never breaking the look letting you get ever closer*
*he continues walking towards her. He reaches his destination, nearly completely pressed against her. He looks her over from head to toe* I ah.... that is... Hi redface
hi how is everyone
hi ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clAIMed? eek
hi minkylover
Quote:
hi how is everyone
hello

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*smirks and just stands there chained up looking around almost as if she is bored*
LOL, back again I see. Did you wear out the last guy? xd blaugh
hehe yeah he is sleeping and said im to much to handle so im back
Haha! The boy was an inferior specimen! That or you're just incredibly wild! wink
haha i think its both *smirks*

((brb wont be very long haha))
Meow! Wild Thang! wink

((Im not going anywhere. I'll be here when you get back))
oh yes think you could handle me *smirks and winks*
Haha! I dont have to "think" wink I KNOW I could wink
ever THOUGHT about trying *smirks again with her back pressed against the cold wall still chained*
*walks over to her and looks into her eyes, then up at her shackles* You little seductress! Those chains arent even locked! wink
*she leans in close almost touching you maybe an inch away holding the unlocked chains* hmm is there a problem with that *she says silently almost an alureing tone to her voice*
*he looked at her, hooked by the tone of her voice and the sweet alluring scent of her breath* N-n-no, nothing wrong with it at all redface
*she smirks agian then leans back against the wall on heg propped also against the wall so her foot is flat against the surface as she gives you a sort of come hither look with her eyes and full pouty lips*
*he steps closer to her with a dazed look in his eyes. She had him deep in the spell that was her beauty. He couldnt break away, nor did he want to* I-... um... wow heart redface
*a smirk still plays on her lips as her tongue slowly runs over one of her fangs never breaking the look letting you get ever closer*
*he continues walking towards her. He reaches his destination, nearly completely pressed against her. He looks her over from head to toe* I ah.... that is... Hi redface
the one leg that is against the wall touches the outside of your leg and she presses a little closer looking up at you no smirk now just pure seduction and a soft voice no louder then a whisper* Hi...
Quote:
hi minkylover
hey sry i cant kiss u i cant c my mistletoe yet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*flinches a little out of surprise and a little from the cold* Heh, no, I dont mind redface
Here, let me help. *Takes your hands out of my pockets and cups them in my hands and exhales warm breath on them gently* Better?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Here, let me help. *Takes your hands out of my pockets and cups them in my hands and exhales warm breath on them gently* Better?
<center> *Smiles* A little.
Quote:
the one leg that is against the wall touches the outside of your leg and she presses a little closer looking up at you no smirk now just pure seduction and a soft voice no louder then a whisper* Hi...
Oh god... *he can feel his body start to tremble. Her words, her touch, it drives him insane*

((should we really be doing this here? We might scare the children blaugh ))
Quote:
hi minkylover
i finally gave u that kiss wink heart
Quote:
Merry Christmas, one and all!
santa? eek
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<center> *Smiles* A little.
Glad I could be of service *gently massages your hands with his fingers to warm them up*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff