Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Champion

Don't think that color does anything for you XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Sex Symbol

final_wolf
Don't think that color does anything for you XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YEah, black isn't really a good color on me.
But I can't dress myself very well.
I'm good with fashion with everyone else but me.

Golden Sex Symbol

Golden Sex Symbol

emotion_kirakira

Golden Sex Symbol

Golden Sex Symbol

Golden Sex Symbol

I got a tip!

Golden Sex Symbol

Golden Sex Symbol

Golden Sex Symbol

Assimilated Survivor

Your arms. emotion_dowant

Golden Sex Symbol

xxLaKeudta
sweatdrop
Hey there. emotion_dowant
Rein F Wolfe
Funny_hamster
Rein F Wolfe
Funny_hamster
Rein F Wolfe
Its a combination though. Of both their opinion and mine. If other people don't see me as feminine or a girl, then I won't see myself that way either. Its a double edged sword for me.
But its also not to mention that my gender dysphoria isn't so powerful as to want to spend the thousands of dollars to actually change. Not to mention the year of living as a girl? I can barely make it through a year as it is.
I'm not going for pity points, its just that right now, its not on my priorities.

there are ways around that. on the days you feel like you want to be a woman, dress that way. wear make-up and all of that. It's pretty easy. Promise. Like. what do you look like nowadays?

User Image
My hair is a lot longer now. I've lost a bit of muscle mass as well.

I honestly don't think it would be that hard. I wish you probably didn't live far. :Because i could totally fuuckin' do this.
I live in ohio.
^^;;

that's still far3; sadly i'm carless. When you're in school and working and live outside your parents who don't help with things, getting a car is hard. 3; jus saying. BuT FOR REAL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff