Kaname Kuran 0.37223974763407 37.2% [ 118 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

sad rat's Fav

Risky Genius

ShiN J1N
xXLenalee_LeeXx
Zero&Yuuki.
Yes, Zero does only like the human Yuuki but c'mon, Kaname's her brother. But not only that, Zero, and Yuuki are my all time favorites.

And I hate it when all those fan out there hate Yuuki. You guys are just jealous -.-
Besides Yuuki is awesome. Yes she doesn't understand some things, but no one knows everything -.-
That's what most of the anime fans I hear talk about. "I hate this girl from this anime" or "This girl from this anime is stupid" or "If this girl wasn't in the anime it would be better" It gets rather annoying
I'm happy I let that out.

WOO! Can anyone guess who I'm cosplaying as?

Rima?

Yuppers!
xXLenalee_LeeXx
Stassia-chann
xXLenalee_LeeXx
Zero&Yuuki.
Yes, Zero does only like the human Yuuki but c'mon, Kaname's her brother. But not only that, Zero, and Yuuki are my all time favorites.

And I hate it when all those fan out there hate Yuuki. You guys are just jealous -.-
Besides Yuuki is awesome. Yes she doesn't understand some things, but no one knows everything -.-
That's what most of the anime fans I hear talk about. "I hate this girl from this anime" or "This girl from this anime is stupid" or "If this girl wasn't in the anime it would be better" It gets rather annoying
I'm happy I let that out.

WOO! Can anyone guess who I'm cosplaying as?

Rima xD Sorta a give-away huh ? xD

But Im also a little confused ... Your username has Lenalee Lee in it .. and im pretty sure that she's from D. Gray-man .. correct ? xD

CORRECT!!! Lol xD It's my username because I like the name, and yes I am Rima^^ Yay it's obvious.

:3 Goodie c: And Haha Nice xD i like the name too ^u^ And its quite obvious indeed xD
....i cant stand zero.....

sad rat's Fav

Risky Genius

your-silent-kiss
....i cant stand zero.....

Oh my god, how could you say that? O.O He's always there for Yuuki.
Yes Kaname knew her longer, and all. But Zero is the only one who'd never betray her, his life is devoted to protecting her... I like all three of them, but I don't like how Kaname takes credit for Zero protecting Yuuki. Yes he does do that, he says "If you think of it this way, I'm the one saving her, because my blood is within, and that's what's keeping you alive to protect her." Or something like that. Also Zero is by her side the whole time, up until she's a vampire. When she was trying to find out her history, he helped her by bringing her to the vampire hunter's association, and he tried to do everything her could to prevent her from becoming a vampire.
Well yeah, just trying to get my point out ^-^
Now I am Cosplaying as Yuuki!

Beloved Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Totally zero! But then...i dont like yuuki and kaname is alright. And i do think zero and kaname deserves better than yuuki o 3o

~zeroishawtalltheway~

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I would have to say Zero cause #1 he's hott! #2 when he bites her,it's hott! #3 not all the girls want him. #4 They are like the cutest! #5 Kaname is only hott when he trys to bite her in the begining. Well from what i've seen #6 are Kaname and Yuki related? ew. He's her brother! #7 Kaname is very scary. :/ #8 Zero is always there for her. Always has been even thought Kaname knew her longer,Zero has devoted his life to always protect Yuki. #9 Zero is soooooo much hotter! and of course #10 Kaname has like this huge ego in my opinion. Kinda makes him unattractive. /:
kaname is most powerful and mysterious.

Newbie Noob

ZEROOO! heart heart heart
I am totally in love with him.
I feel like he is way better than Kaname..
In the manga, he suddenly left Yuuki crying

Lonely Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
This is a BIG toughie. I love the pair of Kaname and Yuki, but for the first time i thought about it and i realized I like the Zero and Yuki pair together. So, i guess I love Zero better. *Just entered Zero club. Now leaving the Kaname club* Now that changed around. lol Zero's hot emotion_bigheart o emotion_bigheart :p

2,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
definetly zero!!!!!!~ i <3 him!!!!!!! heart heart

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zero definitely
even though this is a really big toughy on many different levels i'm going with kaname on this one because they were littereally made for each other and everyone who has even the tiniest bit of romantic bone in their body always complains about how people never beleive in true love and all that other gooey stuff but when it's staring them in the face they go against what is presented in the storyline or whatev and tells everyone that it's wierd or not right when it's the very thing that they say that they beleive exists or some other crap like that so definately kaname.
.......... also it's because zero is going to go insane eventually even though he has had kaname's blood because even kaname said that it was only a temerary solution even though his blood was all powerful, blah, blah, blah.
ii piinkii ii
Kaname...
Zero's...weird....?

Finally! There's somebody else who thinks Zero is strange!
Kaname for sure! I've never really liked Zero! Never i tell you!
thing is, i like yuuki before she found out she was a pureblood, so now that she isn't like how she used to be, i'm not too sure if her and zero should even bother. it was because of how she was before that zero even fell for her.

but that doesn't mean i want her with kaname. i don't like him at all, and i really don't think him and yuuki suit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff