Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who Do You Prefer?

Zero Kiryu 0.62776025236593 62.8% [ 199 ]
Kaname Kuran 0.37223974763407 37.2% [ 118 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

As much as Kaname is 'handsome', Zero strikes me as the one Yuki should have gone for. He would protect her no matter what and he loves her to bits. The moment when they nearly kissed I had a spaz but then they didn't and I cried. crying
Kaname is like Bella Swan...he's very emotionless and has the same kind of look all the time.

WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
Well if Yuki is stupid ( She is stupid) she would took Zero , and since she dont wants I'll make an announcement:
ZERO I'M SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweatdrop

Friendly Informer

Definitely Zero! emotion_bigheart

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
Omg no thought needed ZERO ALL THE WAY!!!! heart heart heart I love Kaname, but I love Zero more!!!

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Zero he is soo cute whee

6,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Charging Power 75
  • Gaian 50
Sedna Dragon's avatar SuraKitty's avatar Monkeyred29's avatar FallenAngel_6950's avatar CrimsonEyedPrince's avatar SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG205's avatar
I'd go for Zero Kiryu 'cause he's hot! And he's a very decent guy and I know he won't betray me.
Zero all the way! C'mon now, especially with the way things are going. xD

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

Minus the fact that Kaname called Yuuki a hindrance after her finally opening her eyes to his sins.. I think there could be something. Kaname is a bit off his rocker though. Even if it's for the sake of protecting Yuuki. For now, until I'm proven wrong by the manga. I'll stick to Kaname X Yuuki
Zero Definitely

Malevolent Phantom

obviously zero babu. he has a good personality, he cares very deeply for her, whether it be how she gets mad, how she acts and so fourth.

reason i don't prefer kaname is because of recent chapters of vampire knight
and because of several other reasons.. but i still like the dude, somewhat.
Personally not really into vampires, but if it was either the guy who kills vampires or the guy who controls vampires- I'm going for the guy who kills vampires- Zero wins. xp

Desirable Dark Elf

heart Kaname heart

Zero whinning all the time is annoying.
I choose both.

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
zero i guess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

Beloved Cutie-Pie

7,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
oh, Zero definitely. i just got his doll ^.^ he's so friggen cute! and i've like him better since chapter 1.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff