Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Receiver

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Otome is defiantly a rising genre in the anime world, since so many Otome games sell so well- you'll notice Uta no Prince-sama and Amnesia are a few Otome games made into anime.

Yeeaaah, the lead girls have the personality of cardboard, but we watch for the guys XDD

I do love UtaPri, it was one of my favorite 2011 animes and I was ecstatic to learn of a season two for Spring 2013, the only thing I don't like about it are- THE FANS

All of these freaking 14 year-olds with mics and they put covers of all the songs up- it is nearly impossible to find the songs on youtube! D: I want to show a friend this anime and all of the original videos are GONE.

At least most of the fans don't know about the games and haven't touched those songs ;~;

But yes, Otome=LOVE.

Astral Phantom

armalitebaby
I originally watched it as a joke because I was that bored and expected to hate it. I'm more of a shounen/seinen fan after all.

.... god damn it I was hooked from the very first dance sequence.

I Know!! I mean this is one of few romancy drama thing I like. The only reason I found it is cuz I wanted to try something different other then the usual and what do you know, I love it!

Astral Phantom

Painless Pleasure
Otome is defiantly a rising genre in the anime world, since so many Otome games sell so well- you'll notice Uta no Prince-sama and Amnesia are a few Otome games made into anime.

Yeeaaah, the lead girls have the personality of cardboard, but we watch for the guys XDD

I do love UtaPri, it was one of my favorite 2011 animes and I was ecstatic to learn of a season two for Spring 2013, the only thing I don't like about it are- THE FANS

All of these freaking 14 year-olds with mics and they put covers of all the songs up- it is nearly impossible to find the songs on youtube! D: I want to show a friend this anime and all of the original videos are GONE.

At least most of the fans don't know about the games and haven't touched those songs ;~;

But yes, Otome=LOVE.

Ooooh~ the guys >///<
hahaha Hope your right about the fans not covering the original games but if Utipri anime does get popular I bet those song would be gone soon enough Just like every great thing ever created gets destroyed and ruined.

Astral Phantom

Pffffft ahahahahahha!!!
Im watching the anime now and its so stupid! Hahaha tho I like it to the point I can poke fun of silly things they do. Hahahha this is so girly! xd

shadestruck's Significant Otter

Feral Wife

haii...!!i'm a fan of uta no prince sama too...^^
I think it's great too <3 and I fell in love with Sho! (In case you don't know, some spell it Shou, others Chou)

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Utapri isn't my favorite reverse harem (Amnesia and La Corda d'Oro are much better imo) but it's a lot of fun. The boys are fairly interesting, but I think their stories in the otome game itself are superior to their anime stories - especially in the case of Shou. The art is lovely though, the songs are great, and as I stated before, it's simply a lot of fun. I can't really choose between Ittoki and Hayato for Nanami, though Shou is my favorite of the boys.

Astral Phantom

So I finally had to time watch some of it again. Its so adorable!! Hahaha but It get me everytime. When the guys are dancing and singing on stage with the mics hahaha I cant stop laughing rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So anyways Bump
OMFG
less than ten days until all-stars is released

dyingggggggggg
season 2 is supposed to air this week....
maa....how faithful it is to either All-Stars or Debut is the question....

Astral Phantom

Thanks for the reminder
Look! Look! mrgreen
User Image

Angelic Strawberry

I really like Kurusu Syo... >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers