Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Browser

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Rhyou
iwearyukata
My very favourite is Masa but when it comes to Nanami-chan I never can make my mind. I'm always between her with Tokiya and her with Otoya...

Yes! I know! Ive considered Tokiya! He so hot! emotion_kirakira
But it annoys me and I hate when in books/mangas/movies/animes the girl always picks the 1st guy she meets and is always the hot bad guy rather than the cute kind childsh one. Its so common its boring. But I do like seeing them together!

Hahaha! I know what you mean!! That's why I like her with Otoya so much, and he really cares about her, they're such a cute couple. But I can't help but to think -at the same time- that she's so much in love with Tokiya because he was her idol and all. Ahhh-- too difficult to choose!

Astral Phantom

*sigh* Okay it might be a girly anime hehehe
Its a first. I usually stay away from these shojo beat mangas, especially hearm cuz the girl is usually a slut or stupid (N vise versa) I hate to see the guys not have a happy ending but Nanami is good well at least she tries to do the right thing and shows an act of kindness, its the guys who think shes hitting on them. Sheesh I mean anyone ever tried to do a nice thing for these guys? Its like they were nevered showed any kindness or are damaged for Nanami to pick up the pieces. Hahahahaha XD
Okay Im ranting. Im just really psyche for this group

Fashionable Shapeshifter

l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
I don't know if I'm going to be a hypocrite when I use the phrase 'Don't like, don't say it' but...

I was a little tired of the first episode... First of all, the guys look a little too girly for my taste. (Except the one guy with the wavy blonde hair... He was kind of attractive imo. I have a thing for guys with longer blonde hair. Leave me alone. emotion_awesome ) Plus the whole 'boyband' thing kind of made me tilt my head.

Can somebody help fill me in with this series? I'd appreciate it. biggrin

I watched the anime too the only person I like was the same person you talking about, if you have time you should watch his episode it was the best and the most in depth episode out the whole anime. episode 6
This is the best part out the whole entire anime for me

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Rhyou
*sigh* Okay it might be a girly anime hehehe
Its a first. I usually stay away from these shojo beat mangas, especially hearm cuz the girl is usually a slut or stupid (N vise versa) I hate to see the guys not have a happy ending but Nanami is good well at least she tries to do the right thing and shows an act of kindness, its the guys who think shes hitting on them. Sheesh I mean anyone ever tried to do a nice thing for these guys? Its like they were nevered showed any kindness or are damaged for Nanami to pick up the pieces. Hahahahaha XD
Okay Im ranting. Im just really psyche for this group

you should get know the senpias they are the best
The anime is terrible but I became terrible hook on them.
It is a bad drug I have, I got all the songs even the new ones (The shuffle unit)
Rhyou
Enjuu

Its okay I havent watch the anime yet heehee sweatdrop
But I read the manga even tho it was like 6 chapters. And it is adorable! So I looked it up in a search engine and thats how I found its game. Yes I did read the wiki and I do think it has depth as for the game. Its original form is better of course but to see in animation! You gotta admit its pertty kool!

Oh I can agree with that~! Seeing the animation is nice, especially with how wonderful the art is. And moving, talking characters are always satisfying to see.

Though, personally I just prefer the game as far as each guy's individual story. Theres just so much detail and I'm a HUGE sucker for detail and things make so much more sense. Merely because the game is complete, while the anime leaves plot holes. But again, a lot of anime adaptions do that too- so I normally don't mind it too much and just enjoy the animation for as long as it lasts lol.

Honestly, I wish the game would be considered for localization. We got Hakuouki and it was a wonderful game! I've heard the Utapri games are actually pretty fun, with the additional rhythm mini games.
Rhyou
Eeeek! whee
This is such a great Anime/Manga! Later I found out its also a game but... This series has such great depth to it. I mean all the chracters have their own story and its well developed! I completly fell in love with all the Hotties! Im not to keen on it being harem and all cuz theres like more than 3 boys crushing on the same girl and if the girls decides to date 1, its sad to see the ohers alone. So my vote goes with NanamiXIttoki if it does happen 3nodding

Discuss! Discuss! Whats your opinion?

P.S. I recently found this anime so dunno if its been going for sometime now

I believe they're making a season 2 uta no prince sama and will be out this year. i'm so excited!

Kawaii Shounen

l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
bittersweet music
I don't mind watching a harem every now and then... Personally, I really liked HOTD. Mostly for Hirano and the wonderful gore. But straight up ecchi in the face is... Belch.

Oh bwuh... Pirate England. Just beautiful.

yes~

I'm glad we understand each other <3

Witty Capitalist

bittersweet music
Yup. emotion_awesome

O.G. Ladykiller

so pissed i'm not in tokyo anymore.
they're doing a country-wide caravan event this month where they're letting you test play utapri allstars before its release.
gdi.
confused
Oh, I often see this. In fact; one of my classmates keep talking about it... well, I could see why she'd like it so much.
ninja

Astral Phantom

s e x u a l i z e d
so pissed i'm not in tokyo anymore.
they're doing a country-wide caravan event this month where they're letting you test play utapri allstars before its release.
gdi.
confused

If you were I would have so envied you right now. Mostly cuz games from other countries never transfer to my country. Ive seen fire emblem made to 3Ds but the game looks diffrent.

O.G. Ladykiller

Rhyou
If you were I would have so envied you right now. Mostly cuz games from other countries never transfer to my country. Ive seen fire emblem made to 3Ds but the game looks diffrent.

have you considered getting a hacked PSP?
the utapri series (and not to mention the majority of visual novels, otome games, etc) are for the PSP system.
you can hack one yourself if you're confident enough, or just buy a used pre-hacked system for pretty cheap on ebay like i did.
then all you have to do is download the ISOs for the games off the internet, load them on, and voila.
4laugh
i loooove ren <3 but i like all the guys

BUT i cant stand the girl. idk wat her name was but idc. she was annoying and bugged me throughout the entire show
^.^ I watched Season 1, but I'm not sure if there's a Season 2 - heard rumours that there were.

Benevolent Firestarter

I originally watched it as a joke because I was that bored and expected to hate it. I'm more of a shounen/seinen fan after all.

.... god damn it I was hooked from the very first dance sequence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff