Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Phantom

Eeeek! whee
This is such a great Anime/Manga! Later I found out its also a game but... This series has such great depth to it. I mean all the chracters have their own story and its well developed! I completly fell in love with all the Hotties! Im not to keen on it being harem and all cuz theres like more than 3 boys crushing on the same girl and if the girls decides to date 1, its sad to see the ohers alone. So my vote goes with NanamiXIttoki if it does happen 3nodding

Discuss! Discuss! Whats your opinion?

P.S. I recently found this anime so dunno if its been going for sometime now
All I can say is that if she doesn't go with Ittoki, then I'll be the first to be all over him like a rabid wolf.
Not to mention, Maji LOVE 1000% is my jam.

Apparently, there is going to be another season starting this year, but that's just what I heard..
It has been a while since I've seen this so I don't have too much to say at the moment but when I saw this thread it reminded me of a clip on youtube which you might like, check it out if you want:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfqsQV4nzw
I adore Utapri~! <3 One of my top favorite otome game series~~~

Though, I do have to disagree about the anime having much depth. I'M SORRY DON'T EAT ME LOL! Q V Q *cowers*

While the anime is nice to look at and fun to watch with all of the characters fully animated- not to mention SHENANIGANS XD---- There just isn't much depth character wise. Another thing to mention, the story in the anime, like in the manga, is TOTALLY different from the original game the series started with.

There is a HUGE chunk of things left out about each guy that was never revealed in the anime, which leads people to misinterpret crucial facts about them. Which that I guess I can kind of understand- anime adaptions tend to do that, especially short ones because animation budgets are not limitless... Q v Q

There are things to love and disagree with in the anime, like there is with any series. But, if you want a better experience with the story(especially if you want to read each guy's happy ending), I'd suggest reading reviews on the routes in the actual game. There is an Uta no Prince-sama Wikia that seems to tell each route's story in detail. Just visit the character pages and the stories are there. ;D

Uta no Prince-sama Wikia

Shy Browser

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
My very favourite is Masa but when it comes to Nanami-chan I never can make my mind. I'm always between her with Tokiya and her with Otoya...

Aged Gekko

Well then I guess you would be looking forward to Uta no Prince sama season 2 airing this spring wink

Astral Phantom

iwearyukata
My very favourite is Masa but when it comes to Nanami-chan I never can make my mind. I'm always between her with Tokiya and her with Otoya...

Yes! I know! Ive considered Tokiya! He so hot! emotion_kirakira
But it annoys me and I hate when in books/mangas/movies/animes the girl always picks the 1st guy she meets and is always the hot bad guy rather than the cute kind childsh one. Its so common its boring. But I do like seeing them together!

Witty Capitalist

I don't know if I'm going to be a hypocrite when I use the phrase 'Don't like, don't say it' but...

I was a little tired of the first episode... First of all, the guys look a little too girly for my taste. (Except the one guy with the wavy blonde hair... He was kind of attractive imo. I have a thing for guys with longer blonde hair. Leave me alone. emotion_awesome ) Plus the whole 'boyband' thing kind of made me tilt my head.

Can somebody help fill me in with this series? I'd appreciate it. biggrin

Kawaii Shounen

l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
I don't know if I'm going to be a hypocrite when I use the phrase 'Don't like, don't say it' but...

I was a little tired of the first episode... First of all, the guys look a little too girly for my taste. (Except the one guy with the wavy blonde hair... He was kind of attractive imo. I have a thing for guys with longer blonde hair. Leave me alone. emotion_awesome ) Plus the whole 'boyband' thing kind of made me tilt my head.

Can somebody help fill me in with this series? I'd appreciate it. biggrin

I couldn't pass the first episode either

Astral Phantom

Enjuu

Its okay I havent watch the anime yet heehee sweatdrop
But I read the manga even tho it was like 6 chapters. And it is adorable! So I looked it up in a search engine and thats how I found its game. Yes I did read the wiki and I do think it has depth as for the game. Its original form is better of course but to see in animation! You gotta admit its pertty kool!

Witty Capitalist

bittersweet music
Quite personally, I don't like this trend of these reverse harem animes having girly men. The only series I actually enjoyed with what looked like slightly girly men to me was Heart no Kuni no Alice. That was probably because of the storyline and such.

But really... Japan needs to step it up a bit.

Kawaii Shounen

bittersweet music
Quite personally, I don't like this trend of these reverse harem animes having girly men. The only series I actually enjoyed with what looked like slightly girly men to me was Heart no Kuni no Alice. That was probably because of the storyline and such.

But really... Japan needs to step it up a bit.

You I always stop watching the reverse harem, I can't.
even though the normal harem is not my taste (and much of the time is echiii)
still the concept and they way of being portait is different than the reverse harem.

the only one I saw and it was randomly
it was pretear, well, the anime is magical girl style
and it wasn't that bad since the other males wasn't really interested in her.
and it had a weird twist but it was ok.

Witty Capitalist

bittersweet music
I think Ouran was probably the only R-Harem anime I've watched where the boys looked completely normal.

I'm probably too used to how the boys look in my Hetalia doujinshi. I've noticed that Hetalia yaoi doujin stay in perfect proportions unlike most of the yaoi anime/manga I've watched/read. I'm probably too used to how they look in there.

But I think that's a good habit. I'm getting ******** sick of boys with hair that goes to their butt and twenty eyelashes on each eye. They're men for heaven's sake.

As for harems, they're not my cup of tea either but I just watch them when there's nothing good to do. I have for the past few days been watching Highschool DxD... I-It's alright I guess....

Kawaii Shounen

bittersweet music
I think Ouran was probably the only R-Harem anime I've watched where the boys looked completely normal.

I'm probably too used to how the boys look in my Hetalia doujinshi. I've noticed that Hetalia yaoi doujin stay in perfect proportions unlike most of the yaoi anime/manga I've watched/read. I'm probably too used to how they look in there.

But I think that's a good habit. I'm getting ******** sick of boys with hair that goes to their butt and twenty eyelashes on each eye. They're men for heaven's sake.

As for harems, they're not my cup of tea either but I just watch them when there's nothing good to do. I have for the past few days been watching Highschool DxD... I-It's alright I guess....

one more reason why I stop watching Neo Angelique

what the ******** girl, made up your ******** mind
guys won't be raining over you, seriously.

but oh well

s**t
another one I hate is MOE, ********

and yes about those doujinshis , HMMM
I like angry b*****d pirate UK

Witty Capitalist

bittersweet music
I don't mind watching a harem every now and then... Personally, I really liked HOTD. Mostly for Hirano and the wonderful gore. But straight up ecchi in the face is... Belch.

Oh bwuh... Pirate England. Just beautiful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff