Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Humorist

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
*Looks left, then right...*
Well, I really hate Sushi. My friends love sushi, my cousins love sushi, the coworkers I used to have loved sushi, but I completely, utterly loathe it. Whew. That feels better sweatdrop

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Adiopose

frogs are also awesome to have biggrin

I love hearing their croaks at night rofl

Fashionable Giver

JB makes decent music, even if he is questionably lame

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
DeadEnd39
Well, I really hate Sushi. My friends love sushi, my cousins love sushi, the coworkers I used to have loved sushi, but I completely, utterly loathe it. Whew. That feels better sweatdrop

you're not the first, even though I love it I have several friends who cannot stand the stuff

Wheezing Noob

ll SlaSh ll
Adiopose

frogs are also awesome to have biggrin

I love hearing their croaks at night rofl

Aw, I had frogs when I was a wee kid
It was one of those learning kits though, I had them from tadpoles and watched them grow. They didn't live very long. :c

Hardened Member

50,925 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Online relationships aren't all pointless.

Shirtless Seeker

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
there should be stricter gun laws in america
i swear people get really defensive over this 1 lol

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
[_Legato_]

This, honestly online relationships can be very helpful, some people can't get out certain things face to face so I essence it would be good to let the other person know who you are without the shyness.

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
infamous hogwarts jaguar
there should be stricter gun laws in america
i swear people get really defensive over this 1 lol

I honestly think most laws in the US should be stricter, rape is overlooked a lot. Race is always played when a crime is made and people are harassed everyday, honestly I think if people paid more attention to actual harassment instead of just making cyber bullying documentaries people IRL would not have the need to go online and harass others due to the fact it it socially wrong and punished.

Hardened Member

50,925 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
ll SlaSh ll
[_Legato_]

This, honestly online relationships can be very helpful, some people can't get out certain things face to face so I essence it would be good to let the other person know who you are without the shyness.

I meant romantic, but this works too. It's only pointless if the people never plan to meet or if one never gets a camera/web cam, you can buy them pretty dirt cheap so if they refuse to get on cam or camera they are most likely fake.

I met my fiancee on Gaya we met irl and have been together for almost 3 years now. 3nodding

Omnipresent Humorist

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
ll SlaSh ll
DeadEnd39

you're not the first, even though I love it I have several friends who cannot stand the stuff

Yeah. When you're from a college town, though, saying: "Sushi is horrible." is a virtual death to all future dinner invitations emotion_drool

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
[_Legato_]
ll SlaSh ll
[_Legato_]

I meant romantic, but this works too. It's only pointless if the people never plan to meet or if one never gets a camera/web cam, you can buy them pretty dirt cheap so if they refuse to get on cam or camera they are most likely fake.

I met my fiancee on Gaya we met irl and have been together for almost 3 years now. 3nodding

I have done a lot of online and offline dating, both are legit and I do enjoy the feeling of holding the person you care for after not seeing them for a while. The sex is awesome to emotion_dowant

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
DeadEnd39
ll SlaSh ll
DeadEnd39

Yeah. When you're from a college town, though, saying: "Sushi is horrible." is a virtual death to all future dinner invitations emotion_drool

what town?

Omnipresent Humorist

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
ll SlaSh ll

what town?

2, actually. Grew up near Athens, GA (University of Georgia)
Then I went to school at Auburn University for a short time before starting work on my own, and I'm still here in Auburn, AL. College students love their damn sushi. I never understood it. Ick stressed

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
DeadEnd39
ll SlaSh ll

what town?

its alright, I am not a fan of college hipsters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items