Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi I'm MistakenLie, Nice to meet you all!

I just joined gaia today and it's complex but very interesting and seems like it will be fun to be here. I was orginally looking for a site to write on and such and some how or another this popped up and I'm glad it did. I really love to write and read in my free time or when I need to relax geeky I know but fun~ before I ramble way to much I just wanted to say Hi, maybe get to know a few people on here and see how every one else was doing!

Thanks for reading my thread and have a great day~ ^^

Sparkly Fairy

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi Caitlyn it's nice to meet you! How are you today? Also I have to say your avi is so cute ~

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
MistakenLie

Welcome to gaia. smile

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
MistakenLie
Hi I'm MistakenLie, Nice to meet you all!

I just joined gaia today and it's complex but very interesting and seems like it will be fun to be here. I was orginally looking for a site to write on and such and some how or another this popped up and I'm glad it did. I really love to write and read in my free time or when I need to relax geeky I know but fun~ before I ramble way to much I just wanted to say Hi, maybe get to know a few people on here and see how every one else was doing!

Thanks for reading my thread and have a great day~ ^^

Well hello there young lady! Welcome to the fabulous world called Gaia. I can tell you will like it here. Would you like a cup of tea? Anyway, I'm delighted to meet you. Do feel free to add me, and ask any question about this site. Cheerio! 3nodding

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
welcome to gaia
Hello, welcome to Gaia Online. There are other websites like this, but I recommend this one, out of the others, because it is the most active. I tried to give a very inactive website a chance, that was similar to Gaia Online and I really like where I was going, with my avatar designs, but it was all for nothing, because hardly anyone would show up and only a decent amount would show up, when there was an event; ultimately I had to quit and it was one of the hardest things I had to do, because I liked my user-name and all the content I had.

I will warn you now, certain places on the Gaia Online forums, are full of rude, immature, cruel,and mean people. You happened to post in here, where that type of stuff is rare, to come across. I will also warn you about Gaia Cash. If you want to get Gaia Cash, without using real money, do not do any of the offers that want you to download something, they usually have a Trojan, Virus, or Spy-ware and I am not making this up, it has happened to me. This website alone is safe, but just like OMGPOP, the offers that want you to download unofficial software, are usually unsafe, even if they give you the Gaia Cash and usually they want you to sign up for something, after the download anyways or else you won't get your reward. However there are a few legit / official offers, that want you to specifically download something, such as the Real Player offer; but allot of the other stuff, is non-legit, even if you get the Gaia Cash.
@ Milk
Hey nice to meet you. love your hair. How is your day so far?

@Blood
Hello, It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Lol I would love a cup of tea if I didn't already have some earl grey~ Okay then thank you but how do you add people? I'm still reading the tos and such.

@White
Thank you very much, how are you today?

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

welcome. hope you enjoy your stay here
Xetallic thank you for the warning, I will keep that in mind while I look through the forums. Though I say let them be rude, mean or how ever cruel they want to me. I will still be nice untill they calm down and come the their sences! Though I am sorry about the other site you were on. It's very hard to get sites up and running that are this good it seems. The writers website I was one before had the same problem thus the search again.

On another note I don't see the point in trying to earn gaia cash yet, since the gaia gold can get me nice things. But even then I'm a very simple person so that kind of stuff isn't my style. Yet I'm glad to know if I ever change my personality what to look out for.
Hime thank you very much, I think I will enjoy it since gaia does seem very interesting! Also How are you today if you don't mind me asking ^^

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
MistakenLie
@ Milk
Hey nice to meet you. love your hair. How is your day so far?

@Blood
Hello, It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Lol I would love a cup of tea if I didn't already have some earl grey~ Okay then thank you but how do you add people? I'm still reading the tos and such.

@White
Thank you very much, how are you today?

Hm, maybe some other time then, I would just take stroll through the forums. To add friends madam, You see that silly emoticon I have below me? There is a drop down scroll there click it and you'll see what your looking for Madam. Don't worry, I was once a newbie like you. Very invigorating, if I say so myself. 3nodding
I found it thank you blood ^^ I always like being new to something, but some times even more so with websites this big it can be a bit intimidating if I say so myself. Also no need for the madam part, even if I am a girl I'm only 17 lol

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
By the way, If you like certain people pay attention or reply to your post, use the quote button on the top left of their post, It makes it easier for us to reply quickly to you. 3nodding

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
MistakenLie
I found it thank you blood ^^ I always like being new to something, but some times even more so with websites this big it can be a bit intimidating if I say so myself. Also no need for the madam part, even if I am a girl I'm only 17 lol

Hm, alright then, Miss would be suffice? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces