Welcome to Gaia! ::

iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto

Why hello there. smile

blaugh

How are you this evening... well it's 2am here... so morning? heh...

I'm okay! Floating around the forums,, trying to complete achievements, avoiding sleep, craving sugar...lol.

Hahaha! Nice. I'm just reading The Odyssey for school myself. Nothing exciting >.> I should be sleeping but I have over 200 pages to read in a day... and I work... DOH!
Hi! I'm new too.
MrNerduto
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto

Why hello there. smile

blaugh

I'm okay! Floating around the forums,, trying to complete achievements, avoiding sleep, craving sugar...lol.

Hahaha! Nice. I'm just reading The Odyssey for school myself. Nothing exciting >.> I should be sleeping but I have over 200 pages to read in a day... and I work... DOH!

That SUCKS
Gluten Free Cupcake
Hi! I'm new too.

Welcome!!! I find that there's a lot of just clicking links... >.>
Still trying to find my niche on this sight...

goodluck! blaugh
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto

Why hello there. smile

blaugh

That SUCKS

That it does... that it does... good this it's a story I have already read and enjoy... But the time restraint is definitely killer considering I had to read 2 other stories on top of this all in one week ><

It's funny that I prefer gaia posting distractions. LOL!
MrNerduto
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto

That SUCKS

That it does... that it does... good this it's a story I have already read and enjoy... But the time restraint is definitely killer considering I had to read 2 other stories on top of this all in one week ><

I could never finish the Odyssey. No idea why though. And at least you're getting gold for it though!
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto
iamRAWRkaythanks
MrNerduto

That SUCKS

I could never finish the Odyssey. No idea why though.

Hmm.. could be a number of reasons. LOL! I've always loved mythology so it hold my attention... that and battles > biggrin
Will not disagreecwith you about battles
MrNerduto
Gluten Free Cupcake
Hi! I'm new too.

goodluck! blaugh

Oh, joy...? Lol
Gluten Free Cupcake
MrNerduto
Gluten Free Cupcake
Hi! I'm new too.

goodluck! blaugh

Oh, joy...? Lol

Hahahahaha!!! There's a couple games that I used to play on Facebook on here so at least I know something on this sight! LOL!

I'm starting to just talk in random forums so I'll soon find out what that yields... heh...
MrNerduto
Gluten Free Cupcake
MrNerduto
Gluten Free Cupcake
Hi! I'm new too.

goodluck! blaugh

Oh, joy...? Lol

Hahahahaha!!! There's a couple games that I used to play on Facebook on here so at least I know something on this sight! LOL!

I'm starting to just talk in random forums so I'll soon find out what that yields... heh...

Forums=happy me
Gluten Free Cupcake
MrNerduto
Gluten Free Cupcake
MrNerduto
Gluten Free Cupcake
Hi! I'm new too.

goodluck! blaugh

Oh, joy...? Lol

Forums=happy me

I'm not used to forums but since I started school I've had to do a bunch of these. But these forums are a lot more entertaining to not have to write about what I'm learning >.>
sleepyhead apple
yup yup~

howdy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out